The KL6-C Cordless Cap Lamp features a compact, low-fuss
and offers over 14 hours of constant use.
Unique to the cordless model is a back-lit display screen with
battery life indication,
providing clear warning when recharge is required.
- OLED: Display the battery status, time, date and client's company
- Bring you "USE AGAIN"
- Magnetic USB charger or cradles
- Brightness 13000lux
- Three Level: 1 higher, 2 normal, 3 SOS light
Operating BRANDO Cordless Cap Lamp - Turning ON/OFF and Cycling Modes:
1. Push “L” button once to turn lamp ON (Mode 1).
2. Push “L” button twice to turn lamp to LOW (Mode 2).
3. Push “L” button three times to turn lamp OFF (Mode 3).
4. Push “L” button on for 3 seconds to turn to flashing light mode.
|Power of main light||W||2.22|
|Illminous of main light||Lum||222|
|Water-proof grade|| ||IP68|
* Compact design
* Long life li-ion battery
* Easy push-button operation
* Anti-static durable housing
* Water resistant (IP68)
* Electrical short circuit protection
Spare Part No.with Item Name
|1||BO-SP-001||FRONT CASE, OLED SCREEN, FPC|
|3||BO-SP-003||6.2Ah BATTERY PACK|
The BRANDO cordless cap lamp is a mobile miner’s safety lamp.
The device is attached to a safety helmet, designed to accommodate front mounted attachments, and its power source, battery and housing, is integreted into the cap lamp housing.
The device is primarily designed for underground mining activities and emergency services.
This product supports life and health in an underground
Inappropriate use, maintenance or tampering may affect the function
of the device and
therefore compromise the product’s ability to support life and
protect against harm
When using the BRANDO Cordless Cap Lamp the following safety
instructions must be observed:
• Device shall be operated by qualified personnel.
• Before each use, check the functionality of the device.
• Be aware of the procedures for handling electrostatically
sensitive electronics, which include BRANDO cap lamps.
• This device contains electrostatically sensitive components. Do
not open or repair the device without using appropriate
• Be aware of the warranty regulations.
• Do not charge in hazardous areas.
• Charge only with approved charging devices.
Waterproof, Fireproof and Drop Resistance Cap Lamp