250 inch folding projection screen with 4:3 ratio
Fast fold screen is good design of the projection screen, easy to
assemble and carry. Can protect well with an impact resistant
carrying suitcase. Not need to fixed on the wall and ceiling,
suitable for different needs, such as: exhibitions, banquets,
concerts, large-scale business activities, etc..
1. The fast assembled frame is made of high quality aluminum alloy
material, can bear over 50~100kgs weight, not easy to bend.
2. The aluminum frame is designed to be light weight and easily
3. The aluminum frame is connect each other, easy to carry
4. Movable joint design, make the frame more flexibility and easy
to carry, assemble and disassemble.
5. The screen fabric is attached to the rectangular frame and held
in place by several press studs, which ensure an evenly stretched
and perfectly flat surface.
6. The screen can be assembled in 3 minutes and with out the use of
tools. When not in use the screen is stored in an impact resistant
7. The frame adopts a square tube type design, so that the frame
can bear high gravity and is not easy to collapse.
8. The joint part of frame is use of the spring fixed switch
design, can make the frame more secure.
9. The frame using the streamline design, make the appearance more
advanced and beautiful.
10. The floor support using the extension fixed foot design, make
the screen more stable not easy to topple over.
11. Lightweight and can be folded, each part of the aluminum frame
and frame without disassembly, easy to carry and transport, and can
provide very good stability.
12. The frame and the bracket part, through the auxiliary crank
shaft knob is fixed on the frame, the loading and unloading is
convenient, stable smooth.
13. The frame fixed to the floor support with 8~16 pieces large
diameter hand screws.
|Type||Fast fold screen|
|Size|| 250 Inch|
|Application||Large church or exhibition hall or outdoor|
|Projection size (Inch)||200*150|
|Projection size (mm)||5080*3810mm|
|Frame material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Frame pole size (mm)||36*64|
|Screen projection way||Front and rear projection|