USB Industrial precision rotary mark SPI Laser Control Card
SPI laser marking card can control whole type SPI laser machine for
laser marking and laser engraving .The software EZCAD Support
CO2,YAG,IPG,SPI laser, adjusting currents, frequency, duty ratio in
- Use 68-pins SCSI 3 socket,connect SPI laser module via
68-pin cable directly.
- Adjustable digital/analog output used for scan head
- Mark-on-fly function with an encoder connected
- Extend axes output:Two Direction/pulse signals,used to control
stepping motor or servomotor
- 25 routes general digital signals(TTL compatible), 4 of the IO
ports can be OC IO, can connect with relay.
- Original start signal:Used when marking contents are the same and
high speed is required Compatible with USB2.0 ..
- Laser Marking
- Laser Engraving
- Rapid prototyping
- Drilling circuit board via holes
- Cutting cloth
- Cutting paper
68-pins SCSI 3 socket is used on the board to connet with
SPI laser directly
Output digital signals for digital scan head.
Support single machine with multi-card.One computer work with 2
pieces of USBLMC card and marking different content.
Extend axis output:Two Dierction/pulse signals,used to control
stepping motor or servomotor for rotary marking and split marking.
8 routes general input signal.(TTL compatible)/8 routes general
output signal(TTL compatible).4 Output can be OC
Power supply parameters:DC5V/3A
Connector:USB connector/DB connector
Signal: 16 routes general digital signal.(TTL compatible)
Storage temperature: - 20 ℃ ~ + 60 ℃
Working temperature: 25℃ ± 10℃
DB9 male/female sockets
USB cable (1.5m)
DB15 male/female sockets
DB25 male/female sockets
- Good quality
- Work stable
- Famous software EZCAD.