New Laser For Tattoo Removal Q Switch ND Yag Laser / 1064nm 532nm
ND: Yag Laser Machine
|Voltage||220V, 10A, 60HZ;110V, 10A, 50HZ|
|Output mode||Q-switch Pulsed output|
|Wavelength||1064nm, 532nm, 1320nm|
|Single Pulse energy||100mj-2000mj|
|Safety distance||NOHD 1km. Operator must wear goggles|
|Cooling system||Water cooling|
|Work mode||Continually work with intervals|
|Spot Size||1-8mm adjustable|
|Guide light beam||650nm red laser|
The Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser radiates the light of specific
wavelengths in high peak energy pulse,and in ultrashort nanosecond
the light penetrates the tissue and is absorbed by the pigment and
result in an instantaneous blast. The pigment particles are
shattered into fragments, parts of them will be bounced out of the
skin and the other parts will be spilt into tiny particles that can
be engulfed by phagocytes and then eliminated by lymphatic system.
1. Pigment deposit dispelling.
2. Skin Rejuvenation.
3. Tattoo removal: Remove black, blue, brown, and colorful (such as
red, yellow, green) tattoo on eyebrow, eye line, lip line, and
other parts of body.
4. Eliminates the age pigments, spots, birthmarks, and pigment
1. No injury to skin and follicle; no risk of scarring.
2. Remove stubborn pigment, which is hard to be removed by drug or
3. Painless treatment, little side effect.
4. Easy to operate.
5. Popular with patients and easy to get the investment back.
6. The latest hi-tech of laser explosion in a twinkling.
7. High quality controlled solid-state laser complying with
8. Computerized with big LCD
9. No downtime and interruption of routine activities, no side
1. Spot size: 1-8mm adjustable
2. Pulse energy: 100-2000mj
3. Pulse Rate: 1-10 Hz, each time can add by 1 Hz
4.7-Articulation Joint Spring Arm
Before and after
Testing & Training
1. 2 years warranty with lifetime free service and maintenance. If
any problems appear with two warranty, we will repair it for you
free of charge
2. Complete machine training: detailed user manual, operating CD,
online training, onsite training
3. OME/ODM service are available. We have our own developing and
design department and manufacturing line, which ensure to meet your
4. Lighting-fast delivery: we send all machines via air by DHL,
door to door service. You will get the machine in 3--7working days
5. Professional after-sale service team solve all problems in time.
Our professional English engineers are always at your service and
wait your various consultation
1. Can you treat all colours?
No. Light is measured in nanometres and there are two wavelengths
of light that are emitted from this
laser C one is invisible infrared light (1064nm) and the other is
visible green light (532nm). The infrared
wavelength is preferably absorbed into black and dark blue inks,
whereas the green light is absorbed by
red ink. It is possible to treat some other colours although white,
yellow and bright colours are difficult.
This is not usually a problem however, as lighter colours cover
very easily. If you wish to cover-up an
existing tattoo then the darker colours will be faded or removed,
allowing you greater choice of size and
colour of the cover- up design you choose.
2. Will the tattoo be removed in one treatment?
No, that is very unlikely. The light can only shatter a certain
amount ink in one treatment, so several
treatments are needed at 4-6 weekly intervals to work through the
layers. You will notice the tattoo fades more and more with every
treatment you have. A test patch will be performed before a full
session goes ahead to check how you react to the treatment. A
professional tattoo can take between 4 C 5 treatments and sometimes
only take 1 or 2. There are several factors that influence the
number of treatments required, these can be down to how easily you
heal, how deep the ink is in the skin, and the types of ink that
were used. Generally speaking the longer you have had the tattoo
and the darker it is, the easier it is to remove.
3. What happens to my skin after treatment?
The immediate after effect of the treatment is that the skin turns
temporarily white, this is due to water
evaporation and disappears with an hour or two. The skin also
swells and feels like mild sunburn, this
usually disappears within 24-48 hours. It may blister too. The body
continues to remove ink after the
treatment and the skin is usually back to normal within a few days.
4. Are there any side affects?
Sometimes if you use too high energy, bleeding and/or blistering
can occur. Especially for lady's skin, very weak. So you just need
to use the energy that can make the tattoos become white, begin
from our original energy.
5. Will the laser treatment scarmy skin?
No. If bleeding or blistering does occur it is very important not
to pick any scabs that may result when the skin is healing C this
could cause scarring, and should be avoided as scar tissue can make
further treatments more difficult.
Taibo beauty Company is the professional manufacturer of beauty
equipment, medical equipment, Skin rejuvenation System Beauty Salon
products and so on. Now we developed IPL series, SHR, E-light, Co2
fractional laser, 808nm diode laser, ultrasonic cavitations,
fractional RF and hair re-growth laser, 980nm diode laser vascular
removal, High frequency, HIFU skin tightening, HIFU slimming, Water
oxygen jet peel, q switch nd yag laser, etc.
RoomB-605 Haibo Plaza FengCheng 9 Road Xi’an Shaanxi Province
Company: Xi'an Tai Bo Electronic Technology Co. Ltd.