High Quality LC UPC Connector Single mode OS2 Fiber Patch Cord
- The optical Fiber Connectors (Commonly we call Patch Cords) is a
length of optical cable with connectors fixed on two ends to
realize the optical path active connection.
- Pigtail is a length fiber cable with only one connector fixed on
one end. If both sides of the connector or its end-face are
different, we call it hybrid patch cord.
- According to the transmission medium, it divides Single Mode and
Multi Mode; according to the connector structure type, it divides
FC, SC, ST, MU, D4, E2000, LC etc.; according to the polished
ceramic end-face, it divides PC, UPC and APC.
- Low Insertion Loss
- High Return Loss
- Good Repeatability
- Good Exchangeability
- High Temperature Stability
- Comply with YD/T 1272.4-2007 specification
- 8° Angled physical contact polishing (APC)