4PU Injected Wheels Maple Wood skateboards
For Adults And Kids
Double kick flat Chinese maple with led light
2. Aluminum truck
3. 50*36mm PUwheels
4. ABEC-5 bearing
9 ply china maple
Double kick flat Chinese maple
Bottom side printing.
Same sticker as front
Truck and base
Material and size
Aluminum Duty (strong type )
Material and size
50*36mm PVC wheels
Minimum order Quantity:
T/T or Irrevocable L/C
50,000prs per month
40 working days after received your payment
1/3 stand box /1sets, 6pcs / outer carton, Ctn Size (cm) 87*21*47CM
Skateboarding, Street Cruise & Park
Rolling for the short distance instead of taking a bus
A gathering of friends and families in parks, fitness halls, country side, club
1. Adopt high quality Canadian maple wood, making smoother slides and stronger durability.
2. The deck is constructed of 7-ply maple wood, and covered in black grip tape on top, offering
plenty of stability.
3. Upside printing black grip tape allows the rider's feet to grip the surface and help the skater
stay on the board while doing tricks.
4. A soft bushing easier to turn the skateboard.
5. 50*36mm PU wheels with little rolling resistance reduces vibration.
6. Durable heavy duty aluminum trucks with ABEC 7 bearings and solid off-white wheels. ABEC-5
Carbon Bearings allow the wheels to rotate freely and smoothly by lowering coefficient of friction.
7. With this skateboard, you`ll be carving your own path in no time! A brilliant gift for the rider,
or to propel yourself around the park, the neighborhood or to catch some air on the quarter pipe
in the driveway (just don`t forget your helmet)!
1. Suitable for usual practice and general game
2.This skateboard is perfect for collectors and fans
3.Street Series center-set wheels are ideal for all-around long board skating
4.Grind arenaceous cover grip tape of deck , strong and durable , can withstand a great weight
5.The concave, tapered shape and rounded kick tail and nose provide versatile performance
How to Repair Skateboard Decks?
Skateboarding is a fun hobby, but it can result in a lot of wear and tear on your skateboard deck. All
skateboard decks lose their rigidity over time and usage, and need some tweaking. Broken or
cracked decks, as well as poorly balanced or damaged decks, can all affect the way that you ride.
If you notice that your skateboard
deck could use some repairs, here are some easy ones that you
can do at home. However, if your deck is
broken in half, there is nothing you can do.
Head to the store and buy a new one. Here is how to repair a
mildly damaged skateboard deck.
1. Notice how the skateboard rides. If you are having trouble balancing, find the kingpin on the
underside of the deck. It is the screw that is in the center of the wheels.
2. Remove the bushings and tighten the kingpin using a socket wrench. Replace the bushings
and test the
skateboard's ride. If you still have problems balancing, try loosening the kingpin until you get
the perfect balance.
3. Try to turn the skateboard while riding it. If you find that you cannot turn easily, then make
sure the kingpin is not on too tight.
4. Ride the skateboard and note how stable the ride is. If you notice it going from side to side
and not being
able to keep a straight line, you may have a warped skateboard deck. Remove the trucks
and wheels from the underside.
5. Put the deck in water, fully covering it, overnight. Take it out and then place something flat
and heavy on top of it--like a cement block--for 24 hours, allowing it to dry completely.
This will flatten the deck back to its original state.