Opus Decorative 48mm Wood Curtain Pole in Vintage Walnut with
Twisted finials. With its deep multi-tonal shades, this most solid
of all woods reflects ancient methods and carries the inescapable
quality of hand finished craftsmanship. Opus Curtain Poles, a
collection of luxury, hand-crafted, decorative wood curtain poles
from the highly reputable Opus Studio. Opus Studio has built a
reputation for innovation and quality amongst top designers,
artists and sculptors, both nationally and internationally.
Renowned for superb craftsmanship in the manufacture of high
quality curtain poles and accessories Opus Studio offers true
handmade quality and attention to detail.
* Curtain poles are available 35mm, 48mm and 63mm diameter.
* Nineteen stunning, standard colour finishes to choose from.
* Unlimited custom colours and options available.
* Five beautiful finial designs available.
* Curtain poles are supplied complete with all fittings including
rings, cup brackets and finials.
* Curtain poles are available in lengths up to 6.0m. (Five brackets
will be supplied with a 6.0m length, please note that these are not
* Curtain poles of 3.0m and above are supplied in 2 pieces with a
joiner and a centre bracket. Longer lengths in a single piece are
available upon request.
* Curtain poles can be cut to exact size required at no extra cost.
* Curtain poles can also be tracked and corded, please see related
* Matching holdbacks, curtain draw rods, extra rings, recess
brackets and a choice of metal brackets and decorative brackets are
* There is also the option of having your curtain pole painted to a
colour of your choice see related supplement. Paint manufacturers
include Farrow & Ball, Dulux, Fired Earth, Paint Library and
Little Greene. Our extensive choice of designer paints will mean
that you will reduce the difficulty of trying to match fabrics to
your curtain pole colour.
* Curtain pole finials can have painted or metallic highlights
added to give an even more striking effect. Please see related
PLEASE NOTE ALL OPUS CURTAIN POLES ARE MADE TO MEASURE/ORDER ITEMS.
PLEASE SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 WORKING DAYS FOR
Please note that due to the hand-finishing process, very slight
variations in colour should be expected.
Please note, all raw timber materials are obtained from renewable
sources and hand finished in the UK by experienced and dedicated
If you do not see your required design illustrated please contact
for further information and we will be happy to help.
If you are unsure of colour or finish please request a sample, this
will then be added to the basket.