Hybrid Mini Nema8 High Speed Stepper Motor 20mm*20mm*30mm High
Torque 180g.cm 2.5oz.in 0.6A
Stepping motor is an actuator that converts electrical pulses into
angular displacement. In layman's terms: When the stepper driver
receives a pulse signal, it drives the stepper motor to rotate a
fixed angle (ie step angle) in the set direction. You can control
the angular displacement by controlling the number of pulses, so as
to achieve the purpose of accurate positioning; at the same time,
you can control the speed and acceleration of the motor rotation by
controlling the pulse frequency to achieve the purpose of speed
- Step Angle : 1.8°
- Step Angle Accuracy : ±5%(full step,no load)
- Resistance Accuracy : ±10%
- Inductance Accuracy : ±20%
- Temperature Rise : 80℃max
- Ambient Temperature : -20℃~+50℃
- Insulation Resistance : 100 MΩ Min. ,500VDC
- Dielectric Strength : 500VAC for 1minute
- Shaft Radial Play : 0.02Max. (450g-load)
- Shaft Axial Play : 0.08Max. (450g-load)
- Max. radial force : 28N (20mm from the flange)
- Max. axial force : 10N
# of Leads
| ||( °)||(L)mm||A||Ω||mH||g.cm||No.||Kg|
Matching Stepper motor Driver: JK0220
Advantages of Hybrid Stepper Motor
- The advantages of the Hybrid Stepper Motor are as follows:-
- The length of the step is smaller.
- It has greater torque.
- Provides Detent Torque with the de-energized windings.
- Higher efficiency at lower speed.
- Lower stepping rate.
Stepper Motor Applications
- As the stepper motor are digitally controlled using an input pulse,
they are suitable for use with computer controlled systems.
- They are used in numeric control of machine tools.
- Used in tape drives, floppy disc drives, printers and electric
- The stepper motor also use in X-Y plotter and robotics.
- It has wide application in textile industries and integrated
- The other applications of the Stepper Motor are in spacecrafts
launched for scientific explorations of the planets etc.
- These motors also find a variety of commercial, medical and
military applications and also used in the production of science
- Stepper motors of microwatts are used in the wrist watches.
- In the machine tool, the stepper motors with ratings of several
tens of kilowatts is used.