24V Nema 17 Hybrid Stepper Motor , Micro Stepper Motor
1.5kg.cm-7.3kg.cm 25oz.In - 100oz.In
Although the stepper motor has been widely used, the stepper motor
is not like an ordinary DC motor, and the AC motor is used
conventionally. It must be composed of a dual ring pulse signal,
power drive circuit, etc. to form a control system before it can be
used. Therefore, it is not easy to use a stepper motor well. It
involves many professional knowledge such as machinery, electrical
machinery, electronics and computers. As an executive element,
stepping motor is one of the key products of mechatronics and is
widely used in various automation control systems. With the
development of microelectronics and computer technology, the demand
for stepper motors is increasing day by day, and they are used in
various fields of national economy.
| Item|| Specifications|
| Step Angle|| 1.8°|
| Temperature Rise|| 80℃max|
| Ambient Temperature|| -20℃~+50℃|
| Insulation Resistance|| 100 MΩ Min. ,500VDC|
| Dielectric Strength|| 500VAC for 1minute|
| Shaft Radial Play|| 0.02Max. (450g-load)|
| Shaft Axial Play|| 0.08Max. (450g-load)|
| Max. radial force|| 28N (20mm from the flange)|
| Max. axial force|| 10N|
|Model No.||Step Angle||Motor Length|
|Holding Torque||# of Leads||Detent Torque||Rotor Inertia||Mass|
| ||( °)||(L)mm||A||Ω||mH||kg.cm||No.||g.cm||g.cm||Kg|
Stepper Motor Advantages
- Low cost for control achieved
- High torque at startup and low speeds
- Simplicity of construction
- Can operate in an open loop control system
- Low maintenance
- Less likely to stall or slip
- Will work in any environment
- Can be used in robotics in a wide scale.
- High reliability
- The rotation angle of the motor is proportional to the input pulse.
- The motor has full torque at standstill (if the windings are
- Precise positioning and repeatability of movement since good
stepper motors have an accuracy of 3–5% of a step and this error is
non-cumulative from one step to the next.
- Excellent response to starting/stopping/reversing.
- Very reliable since there are no contact brushes in the motor.
Therefore, the life of the motor is simply dependent on the life of
- The motors response to digital input pulses provides open-loop
control, making the motor simpler and less costly to control.
- It is possible to achieve very low-speed synchronous rotation with
a load that is directly coupled to the shaft.
- A wide range of rotational speeds can be realized as the speed is
proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.
Stepper Motor Applications
- As the stepper motor are digitally controlled using an input pulse,
they are suitable for use with computer controlled systems.
- They are used in numeric control of machine tools.
- Used in tape drives, floppy disc drives, printers and electric
- The stepper motor also use in X-Y plotter and robotics.
- It has wide application in textile industries and integrated
- The other applications of the Stepper Motor are in spacecrafts
launched for scientific explorations of the planets etc.
- These motors also find a variety of commercial, medical and
military applications and also used in the production of science
- Stepper motors of microwatts are used in the wrist watches.
- In the machine tool, the stepper motors with ratings of several
tens of kilowatts is used.