Nema17 Hybrid Stepper Motor High Torque 4.0kg.cm 56oz.in With Fast
Connector D-shaft For 3d Printer
Stepping motor is an open-loop control element that converts
electrical pulse signals into angular displacement or linear
displacement. In the case of non-overload, the motor speed and stop
position only depend on the frequency and pulse number of the pulse
signal, and are not affected by the load change. When the stepper
driver receives a pulse signal, it drives the stepper motor The set
direction rotates at a fixed angle, called "step angle", and its
rotation runs step by step at a fixed angle. The angular
displacement can be controlled by controlling the number of pulses,
so as to achieve the purpose of accurate positioning; at the same
time, the speed and acceleration of the motor rotation can be
controlled by controlling the pulse frequency, so as to achieve the
purpose of speed regulation.
| Item|| Specifications|
| Step Angle|| 1.8°|
| Temperature Rise|| 80℃max|
| Ambient Temperature|| -20℃~+50℃|
| Insulation Resistance|| 100 MΩ Min. ,500VDC|
| Dielectric Strength|| 500VAC for 1minute|
| Shaft Radial Play|| 0.02Max. (450g-load)|
| Shaft Axial Play|| 0.08Max. (450g-load)|
| Max. radial force|| 28N (20mm from the flange)|
| Max. axial force|| 10N|
|Model No.||Step Angle||Motor Length|
|Holding Torque||# of Leads||Detent Torque||Rotor Inertia||Mass|
| ||( °)||(L)mm||A||Ω||mH||kg.cm||No.||g.cm||g.cm||Kg|
- Nema17 stepper motor
- Nema17 stepper motor with gearbox
- Nema17 linear stepper motor
- Nema17 stepper motor with brake
Stepper Motor Applications
- As the stepper motor are digitally controlled using an input pulse,
they are suitable for use with computer controlled systems.
- They are used in numeric control of machine tools.
- Used in tape drives, floppy disc drives, printers and electric
- The stepper motor also use in X-Y plotter and robotics.
- It has wide application in textile industries and integrated
- The other applications of the Stepper Motor are in spacecrafts
launched for scientific explorations of the planets etc.
- These motors also find a variety of commercial, medical and
military applications and also used in the production of science
- Stepper motors of microwatts are used in the wrist watches.
- In the machine tool, the stepper motors with ratings of several
tens of kilowatts is used.