Nema42 Bipolar Hybrid Stepper Motor High Holding Torque 8N.m To 25
N.m Wiith 4 lead wires
- Industry of automation
- Medical and health care equipment
- 3d printer machines
- Packing devices
- Information Technology
- Household appliance products
Our Company offers three major series of products:
- Hybrid Stepper motors, Brushless Dc motor and Dc Brush motor.
- We are always continues develop new type models.
- We are also have several joint venture companies who specialized in
the production of AC servo motor, PM stepper motors, Spindle motor
and Motor drivers.
| Item|| Specifications|
| Step Angle|| 1.8°|
| Temperature Rise|| 80℃max|
| Ambient Temperature|| -20℃~+50℃|
| Insulation Resistance|| 100 MΩ Min. ,500VDC|
| Dielectric Strength|| 820VAC for 1minute|
| Shaft Radial Play|| 0.02Max. (450g-load)|
| Shaft Axial Play|| 0.08Max. (450g-load)|
| Max. radial force|| 220N (20mm from the flange)|
| Max. axial force|| 60N|
# of Leads
Matching Stepper motor Driver: JK2M2283
6.Photos Nema42 Bipolar Hybrid Stepper Motor
- Low cost for control achieved
- High torque at startup and low speeds
- Simplicity of construction
- Can operate in an open loop control system
- Low maintenance
- Less likely to stall or slip
- Will work in any environment
- Can be used in robotics in a wide scale.
- High reliability
- The rotation angle of the motor is proportional to the input pulse.
- The motor has full torque at standstill (if the windings are
- Precise positioning and repeatability of movement since good
stepper motors have an accuracy of 3–5% of a step and this error is
non-cumulative from one step to the next.
- Excellent response to starting/stopping/reversing.
- Very reliable since there are no contact brushes in the motor.
Therefore, the life of the motor is simply dependent on the life of
- The motors response to digital input pulses provides open-loop
control, making the motor simpler and less costly to control.
- It is possible to achieve very low-speed synchronous rotation with
a load that is directly coupled to the shaft.
- A wide range of rotational speeds can be realized as the speed is
proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.
Q1: What about your warranty?
A: We guarantee is one year . for sea order . is 15months.
Q2: Do you have any certificates?
A: Yes, we have. All the motors have been approved by CE and Rohs.
Q3: Do you offer OEM AND ODM service?
A: Yes. We can supply OEM andmake customized design for any
Q4: How can be your brand distributor?
A: We will check your capacity and help you promote and expand the
Q5: What's the delivery time ?
A: Except special order. For samples usually 7-15 working days .
for batch order . usually 20-25days.