Stationery PP Sheet Extrusion Line
Time: 2008-08-21 Click：601Font-size：Big Middle Small】
(Click for movie by Flash Player)
1200 x 4 pcs
13500x2500 x 1600 mm
VAC 380 +/- 10% or as requested.
1. Cabinet: Only top components that fulfill safety requirements are
used. Space saving. Easy operation.
2. Screw employed a high curing design with special blending
function. With imported static blender to insure good melt and
better extrude quantity.
3. T-die employed a special double flow saving design to make sheet
thickness alignment more accurate.
4. Temperature control system is supplied by Japan OMRON.
Temperature accuracy is within +/- 1 degree. This is to insure
curing process, sheet thickness and smoothness.
5. Emboss and forming bench may freely lift so as to supply more
choices during production of thick and thin sheet. With 2
independent kalander motors.
6. Sheet thickness adjustment is by screw and press roller for
bi-directional adjustment to insure precisely control the sheet
7. Emboss roller dia. 350 mm and double-loop cooling system with
the micro computerized simulant temperature controller are to
precisely control the emboss roller’s temperature, make the sheet
smooth and same thick.
8. PLC control. Precisely control the sheet length and quantity.
9. Winding station: employed top moment motors to incorporate with
the 4-shaft tension control system. It may freely adjust the
winding speed and tension so as to insure smooth and tidy winding.
With the slitting devi