This JGAURORA A-3 3D printer is designed and manufactured by
Shenzhen Aurora Technology Co., Ltd based on Reprap Prusa I3, A-3
prusa I3 features simple assembly, easy debugging and more stable
performance. The metal structure makes the printer much easier to
A-3 prusa I3 is highly recommended for students and beginners who
want to start journey in 3d printing technology. Assembling a 3d
printer is fun and great learning experience.
All in all, we designed the A-3 Prusa I3 to provide you the best 3D
printer kit at the best price with the easiest setup.
1. Self-developed control system based on Mega2560+ Ramps 1.4, paired
with the A4982 driver chip, running a dominant frequency of
50Hz,110V and 220V adjustable, greatly improving the overall
2. 2mm -thickness metal plate for high strength and durability.
3. MK8 extruder ensures better filament extrusion and higher
4. Paired with LCD 2004 panel & SD card reader ,support
5. Standard build area: 200 x 200 x 180 mm.
6. Multi filaments compatibility： PLA, ABS, Wood and Flexible PLA.
7. No soldering required for assembly.
8. All sets of Assembled Instructions and videos providing.
|Model||A-3(with LCD screen) Kit|
|Offline printing||SD card|
|Nozzle temperature||Room temp-250 centigrade|
|Hot bed temperature||Room temp-110 centigrade|
|Hot bed material||Aluminum substrate|
|Consumable filament||PLA, ABS, Wood PLA, TPU|
|Software language||English, French, German|
|Input file format||STL, OBJ, G-Code|
|Control software||Repetier-host, Cura|