Translucent Positive Screen Printing Inkjet Film Roll 42" 60"
Outline of Film:
IMATEC plate-making film is made up of premium high density
polyester based (PET) transparent film and specialized layer
coating imported from abroad. It owns high definition,
water-proof, good ink absorption, high Dmax, and instant
drying etc. superiorities. Our film is compatible
for standard dye and pigment inks used for inkjet screen
|Name||100mic Waterproof Inkjet Screen Printing Film|
|Suitable DPI||Above 1400 |
|Support Ink ||Pigment & Dye ink printing|
Rolls: 17"/24"/44"/36"/42"/50"/60" x 30m
Sheets: A4, A3 etc.
|Compatible Printer||For Epson, HP, Canon inkjet printers|
1) Advanced polyester base material
2) Matte coated surface and instant dry
3) Superior water-resistance ability
4) Accepting both dye and pigment inks
5) Excellent high resolution and definition
6) Directly factory source and accept OEM service
1. Press publishing
2. Screen printing
3. Plate making
4. Image setting
5. Color separation using
|Inkjet Printing Media List|
|Description||Weight/Thickness||Usual Sizes||Ink Support|
|Inkjet Print Canvas (Cotton/Polyester)||220gsm~410gsm|
24", 36", 42" ,44",
Eco Solvent, Laxtex Ink
|Inkjet Transparent Screen Printing Film||100mic|
|Inkjet Clear Transparent Matte Film||100mic|
|Waterproof PET Backlit Film||100mic~230mic|
|Inkjet PP Synthetic Paper||120mic~240mic|
|Self-adhesive Inkjet PP Synthetic Paper||140mic~180mic|
|Self-adhesive PVC Vinyl||120gsm~140gsm|
|Frontlit Matte Flexy Banner||430gsm|
Except above inkjet printing media, IMATEC still offer refill inks
and ink cartridges for inkjet printing and large format printing,
covering aqueous ink and eco solvent ink two fileds.
IMATEC offers every client free inkjet positive screen
printing samples ahead of time before the order with size
prepared in A4 sheets or 24"(0.610m)x3m roll. Certainly, you can
inform us your other requests on sample and we'll try to
meet it as possible as we can. You may refer to below useful tips
regarding to samples.
1. What's transparent type you want, milky transparent or
2. What's water-resistant ability you need, premium waterproof or non-waterproof?
3. What's length and width of inkjet plate-making film that you want?
4. What's ink type you would like to print on inkjet plate-making
film, pigment, or dye, eco solvent ink?
If you are all clear about all the 4Ws, please do not hesitate to
contact us to get your sample!