Building Material PVC Coating Galvanized Iron Welded Wire Mesh
Welded wire mesh can be used in the industry, agriculture,
construction, transport and mining . Such as temporary fence ,
machine protection cover , garden fender , window protection fender
, passage fender , fowl cage , egg basket and food stuff baskets .
Welded wire mesh is also used for cage and breed a lovely pet.
Material:low carbon steel wire, black iron wire,electro galvanized wire, hot
dipped galvanized wire,stainless steel wire, aluminum wire
* Hot dipped galvanized before welding
* Hot dipped galvanized after welding
* Electro galvanized before welding
* Electro galvanized after welding
* PVC coating after welding
Galvanized welded wire mesh has the features of excellent
anti-corrosion resistance, acid resistance, anti-alkali property,
oxidation-resistance and excellent flexibility.
It is widely used in the industry, agriculture, aquaculture,
building, communication and transportation and mineral extraction,
Characteristic compared with PVC or Galvanized welded wire mesh:
- Stainless steel welded wire mesh has flat even surface and strong
structure, its high intensity makes it has long service life, even
up to several decades.
- The wire itself has excellent corrosion resistance, acid and alkali
resistance, high temperature resistance, harsh chemicals
resistance, so it can meet your demands of long exposure in
- Compared with other material welded wire mesh or PVC-coated welded
iron wire mesh, it is non-toxic, so it can used for food.
- By its very nature stainless steel wire need no additional finish,
such as galvanizing or PVC to protect it, so it can compensate for
its seemingly higher cost.
- Due to this wire mesh panels has beautiful and bright luster, it
looks cleanliness and hygiene, furthermore, this kind of product is
easy to clean.
- Welded wire mesh with strong integration, strong welded points,
well-proportioned meshes, so it has a good strength to hold heavy
Owing to the stainless steel material has unique advantage, the
stainless steel welded wire mesh has a wide application, for example:
- It is traditionally utilized as floor heating, ceiling tiles, in
buildings and construction; as the cover to protect machines and
equipment in industry.
- In aquaculture, it used as animal enclosure, like restrain goat,
horse, cow, raise chickens ,ducks, geese, rabbits, pigeons, and so
- In agriculture, it used for the tree, lawn, ranch in various size
and shapes, for greenhouse benches and corn storage.
- In transportation, it used as highway fence, it also served as the
road green belt protection net.
- In production, it used as wire mesh decking in logistics warehouse,
display stand for goods in supermarket.
- In our daily life, it used as window resection fender, food
baskets, shopping trolleys, porch or channel fence.
- For the birds, the stainless steel welded wire mesh is the only way
to prevent zinc poisoning in birds, its strong structure and heavy
wire also makes it become the best choice of zoo fence.
|Welded Wire Mesh|
|Specification in British System||Specification in Metric System||Packing dia.mm|
|Width length 3' X 100'||Width length 0.914mX 30.48m|
|Width length 4' X 100'||Width length 1.219mX 1.219m|
|1" X 2"||14||25.4mmX 50.8mm||2.10mm||390|
|1" X 2"||15||25.4mmX 50.8mm||1.82mm||360|
|1" X 2"||16||25.4mmX 50.8mm||1.65mm||320|
|1" X 2"||17||25.4mmX 50.8mm||1.47mm||310|
|1" X 1"||14||25.4mmX 25.4mm||2.10mm||400|
|1" X 1"||15||25.4mmX 25.4mm||1.82mm||370|
|1" X 1"||16||25.4mmX 25.4mm||1.65mm||330|
|1" X 1"||17||25.4mmX 25.4mm||1.47mm||320|
|1" X 1"||18||25.4mmX 25.4mm||1.24mm||280|
|1" X 1"||19||25.4mmX 25.4mm||1.06mm||255|
|3/4" X 3/4"||16||19.05mmX 19.05mm||1.65mm||350|
|3/4" X 3/4"||17||19.05mmX 19.05mm||1.47mm||330|
|3/4" X 3/4"||18||19.05mmX 19.05mm||1.24mm||290|
|3/4" X 3/4"||19||19.05mmX 19.05mm||1.06mm||260|
|3/4" X 3/4"||20||19.05mmX 19.05mm||0.88mm||240|
|1/2" X 1"||17||12.7mmX 25.4mm||1.47mm||335|
|1/2" X 1"||18||12.7mmX 25.4mm||1.24mm||300|
|1/2" X 1"||19||12.7mmX 25.4mm||1.06mm||265|
|1/2" X 1/2"||18||12.7mmX 12.7mm||1.24mm||300|
|1/2" X 1/2"||19||12.7mmX 12.7mm||1.06mm||275|
|1/2" X 1/2"||20||12.7mmX 12.7mm||0.88mm||250|
|1/2" X 1/2"||21||12.7mmX 12.7mm||0.81mm||230|
|1/2" X 1/2"||22||12.7mmX 12.7mm||0.71mm||215|
|1/4" X 1/4"||23||6.35mmX 6.35mm||0.63mm||215|
|3/8" X 3/8"||21||9.35mmX 9.35mm||0.81mm||250|