Portable Eddy Current Micro Coating Thickness Tester Gauge
Bluetooth / USB Data
The TG-2200CN measure the thickness of non-magnetic coatings on
non-magnetic metals. It is used on anodizing, varnish, paint,
enamel, plastic coatings, powder, etc. applied to aluminum, brass,
non-magnetic stainless steel, etc.
Features Details Accessories
* Specially for the thickness measurement of coating on small work
* Measuring methods: eddy current (N).
* Two measurement mode: Single and
Continuous(Notice:Continuous mode is convenient to measure the
coating thickness of curved objects and tiny objects.)
* Metric/imperial system selectable.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Auto memory of calibration value, and auto recognize the
* Operation process have buzzing reminder, while no buzzing
in continuous mode.
* Use “USB data output” and “RS-232 data output” to connect
* Provide “Bluetooth data output” choice.
* Separate Type can provide several type probe, measure can
be more flexibility.
Eddy Current (NF)
0~200 um / 0~8 mil
Min. Radius Workpiece
convex 2 mm / concave 4 mm
Min. Measuring Area
Min. Sample Thickness
± 1~3%n or ± 2.5 um
Auto Power Off
Metric / Imperial
Low Battery Indicator
Temp. 0~40 °C, Humidity: 10~90 %RH
4 x 1.5 V AAA (UM-4) Battery
140 x 72 x 34 mm ( 5.5 x 2.8 x 1.3
215 g (Not Including Batteries)
1. Main Unit
2. Probe (NF Type)
3. Calibration Base Set (NF Type)
4. Calibration Foils (1 set, 4 pieces)
5. Carrying Case
6. Operation Manual
1. USB, RS-232C data cable with software
2. Bluetooth data out put with software