The Curve soap dispensers are available in 1, 2, 3 and 4 chambers
and it is refillable wall mounted soap dispensers for lotion,
liquid soap dispenser, shampoos & Conditioners soap dispensers.
The Curve soap dispenser ensures as fine design and clear
functionality. Make your bathroom, kitchen complete!
The soap dispensers are suitable for all liquid soap. This soap
dispenser can be mounted easily, wall mounted soap dispenser
available in white and chrome.
You can fix the Liquid dispensers to the surface of tiles, marble,
glass-fiber, plastic, glass or acrylic with silicone supplied or
Fastening with screws.
- clean and dry the wall or tile surface thoroughly to assure lasting
- Tear off the backing of the adhesive tapes. Apply tapes to the
raised surface on the back of the dispenser.
- Apply silicon evenly on the remaining raised surface on the back of
- Press the dispenser firmly against the wall in preferred location
for 2-3 minutes.
- Allow silicon bond to cure for 24 hours prior to filling bottles
- Select mounting position using the back plate as a guide.
- Mark drilling points with a pencil through the pre-drilled holes.
- Drill mounting holes using a 1/4’’ diameter drill bit
- Hammer anchors into holes avoiding wall tile with hammer as it may
- Tighten screws through back plate
- Fill your dispenser chamber and it is ready to use.
Key-Lock to refill dispenser
- Take plastic cap and put into the right low side round hole of the
soap dispenser. The arrow of the cap → aimed at the arrow of the
- Insert plastic key into round hold of the dispenser.
- Turn key clockwise/ counter clockwise to lock/unlock
More information: www.ecopl.com.tw