Quality Newly style Metal Pen Crystal diamond Pen stylus pen advertising gift Pen plastic ball Pen for sale from product (105436277) of reliable China Newly style Metal Pen Crystal diamond Pen stylus pen advertising gift Pen plastic ball Pen supplier
Home Companies HOOLYSHINE Production Co.,LTD

Newly style Metal Pen Crystal diamond Pen stylus pen advertising gift Pen plastic ball Pen

Active Member

Contact Us

[China]

Address: GUANGZHOU, GUANGDONG OF CHINA

Contact name:Franklin

HOOLYSHINE Production Co.,LTD

Newly style Metal Pen Crystal diamond Pen stylus pen advertising gift Pen plastic ball Pen

Country/Region china
City & Province guangzhou guangdong
Categories CCTV Products

Product Details

 
1 For actual transaction price, please contact us with details!
 
2: Parker refills core / common core 0.5MM/0.7MM and 1.0MM
 
Ball: stainless steel beads or tungsten carbide ball
 
Refill colors: Blue / Black / red ink can be
 
Nature: Oil / water / neutral can be
 
Ink level: import / domestic documents of Wujiang
 
3; Pen material: AS or ABS plastic environmental protection pen is refined maize starch degradable material
 
4; Packing: metal pen: 1 piece/OPP bag, 50pcs / box, 10 boxes/ carton
 
Plastic pen: foreign trade packing; 1piece /OPP bag, 50pcs/ box, 20 boxes / carton packaging: domestic 100 /opp bag, 2000 / box.
 
5: Delivery time: General 10-20 days to see the amount of specific, the fastest one week can be shipped.
 
6  Terms of payment: when signing a contract, pay 30% deposit, the remaining 70% inspection qualified paid the balance bfore shipment.
 
7 Sample policy: Free sample for plastic pen, Charge for Metal pen,  courier fees to pay.
 
8 Printing fee: ten thousand more than ten thousand color containing 0.02 RMMB / (Free Edition fee), thermal transfer laser separately
Sample fee normarlly costs 300~500 RMB, the fee can be returned when goes for order production. Sampling time is 5~7 days.

Hot Products

Hot-selling Fancy Popular Foldable Non woven bag Shopping bag In special design Logo can be ...
Hot-selling Fancy Popular Foldable Non woven bag Shopping bag In special design with handles Logo ...
Hot-selling Fancy Popular Foldable Non woven bag Shopping bag In special design with handles Logo ...
Hot-selling Fancy Popular Foldable Non woven bag Shopping bag In special design with handles Logo ...
1 For actual transaction price, please contact us with details! 2: Parker refills core / common core ...
1 For actual transaction price, please contact us with details! 2: Parker refills core / common core ...