Agilent Atomic Absorption Systems 280Z AADetails：
Based on the sensitive AC-modulated Zeeman technique, proven to
give the best detection limits of any Zeeman spectrometer, the 280Z
AA, with up to 8 fixed lamp positions, offers the highest
sensitivity, performance, simplicity of operation, and
industry-leading software in atomic spectroscopy. The instrument is
supplied with the GTA 120 Zeeman graphite tube atomizer for
superior graphite furnace performance and is controlled by our
acclaimed Windows-based Worksheet software.
- Enhanced detection limit performance—For ultra trace-level detection limits, plug in high-intensity
UltrAA lamps. No additional power supply is required.
- Optimized performance— PC-controlled magnetic field strength can be varied from 0.10.8
Tesla; the field strength remains locked during measurement,
minimizing effects of mains voltage variations.
- Versatility—Add the VGA for Zeeman adaptor and the hydride generation
technique to validate Zeeman graphite furnace AA results; offers
the flexibility to analyze difficult matrices.
- Outstanding performance at ppb levels with the Constant Temperature Zone furnace design.
- Easy alignment—Only a single light source is required.
- 11-fold improvement in correction accuracy—Polynomial interpolation provides superior accuracy over competing
systems that use simple linear interpolation (bracketing).
- Develop optimum analysis conditions with the SRM Wizard and
Tube-Cam—Drying, ashing and atomization temperatures, modifiers, injection
volumes ensure high sensitivity, free from interferences.