API 6A high pressure FLS Gate Valve with size range from 1
Gate Valve 'FLS' type is widely recognized as a high-quality valve for severe
applications. It is a fullbore, through-conduit valve available in
pressure ratings from 2,000 to 20,000 psi and bore sizes from 1
13/16 to 11 in. The FLS is our standard valve for critical
requirements, including extreme sour and subsea applications,
Easily equipped with Hydraulic Actuators for Manifold or Subsea
FLS Gate Valves' feature:
- 1. Forged or Cast Body & Bonnet, A wide range of body and trim
materials to meet various operating conditions.
- 2. Metal-to-Metal seal, gate to seat, seat to body, bonnet seal and
- 3. Bi-directional Sealing,
- 4. All internal parts can be inline changed,No special tools are
needed to change gate and seat assembly.
- 5. Heavy duty thrust bearing is used to absorb stem thrust and
reduce operating torque.
- 6. The Stem pin protects the stem and internal parts from failure
by shearing if the handwheel is over-torqued
|Bore Size||1 13/16” – 9”|
|Working Pressure||2,000psi – 20,000psi|
|Material Class||AA - HH|
|Working Temperature||75°F - 350°F|
|PSL||1 - 4|
|PR||1 - 2|
CCSC PETROLEUM EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD is not an authorized agent or
sales representative of CAMERON.