1. PDC non-core drill bits is mainly used for drilling soft and
medium formation. It work under low drilling pressure, medium low
2. Big drainage.
3. Excellent wear-ability and imporant toughness useful life.
4. High efficiency and good performance cost ratio.
5. Mainly used for geological prospecting, coal exploration, water
conservancy and power engineering, etc.
6. It has a super long lift. The gringding/consumption ratio of PDC
is 20~40 times that of tungstrn carbide bit and 10 times that of
7. PDC non-core drill bits Can be operated with high pressure and
8. PDC drill bit has a good gage protection.
9. PDC non-core drill bits Can be used widely, more suitable for
drilling in the stratum with formation.
10. Anti-whirl design improve ROP and enhances the drilling
11. PDC non-core drill bits
Mode number of PDC BIT: M322 9 1/2"
IADC: M223, M333. S233,
Body: Steel body, matrix body
PDC cutter type: Forced
PDC cutter size: 19.05mm
Use: Oil well drilling
NOTE: PDC DRILL BIT CAN BE WORKING STABLY IN HIGH WOB.&