Home Companies Qingzhou Xinbaili Industrial Co., Ltd.

Natural Bright Fresh Green Cabbage No Rotten Signs Fiber Shin 2.5kg / Per

Contact Us

[China]

Trade Verify

Address: weifang city,shangdong,china

Contact name:

Qingzhou Xinbaili Industrial Co., Ltd.

Verified Suppliers
  • Trust
    Seal
  • Verified
    Supplier
  • Credit
    Check
  • Capability
    Assessment

Natural Bright Fresh Green Cabbage No Rotten Signs Fiber Shin 2.5kg / Per

Country/Region china
City & Province weifang shandong

Product Details

Natural Bright Fresh Green Cabbage No Rotten Signs Fiber Shin 2.5kg / Per

 

Fresh Green Cabbage Introduce:

 

without soil,natural hue,no slight crack,no putrefaction

no stain,no fleck, no scar,no yellow flower, no rotten signs

fiber shin, no pesticide,grows in village without pollution

Size:

500g-1000g, 1500g-2000g, 2000g-3000g, 3000g and up

Packing:

inner packing: wrapped with paper

outer packing: tray

8kgs/9kgs/10kgs/20kgs mesh bag

10kgs/15kg carton

or as per customers' requirements

Quantity/conveyance:

Quantity/40’HR FCL

23-26MT in mesh bag

20-24MT in carton

Storage temperature:

-1~1°C

Delivery time:

5 days after your order and prepayment is arrived

Payment Informtaion:

30%T/T deposit, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70%

 

Name:Fresh Green CabbageSize:Big Size(2.5kg/per)
Shape:Round Chinese CabbageFeature:No Rotten Signs Fiber Shin
Product Type:Cruciferous VegetablessColour:Natural Bright Green
Advantage:Maintaining Health And Enhancing The Function Of Immune SystemMOQ:Negotiate

 

Fresh Green Cabbage Preservation method

 

It is best to buy a complete cabbage, which will be stored for a long time from the outer layer. It can be easily peeled off with a knife from the root of the cabbage to the heart of the cabbage.

In order to prevent the cabbage from drying and deteriorating, it can be wrapped in plastic wrap and stored in a refrigerator.

 

 

Cabbage is cold-tolerant and prefers a cool climate. It is not suitable for planting on poorly drained clay.

Cabbage is rich in nutrients, and the leaves can be used for frying, raw food, salting, and soy sauce. The leaves of the outer layer can be used as feed, which has certain medicinal value.

 

2. Supply time comparison table

 

Time(Month)Planting BaseExport port
1,2,3Fujian Hubei ProvinceQingdao&Shekou
4,5,6Shandong ProvinceQingdao
7,8,9Hebei ProvinceQingdao&Tianjin
10,11,12Shandong ProvinceQingdao

 

About US

 

Since its establishment, the company has always adhered to the advanced concept of "human settlement, health, safety, green and environmental protection", and has introduced Advanced International HACCP, gap, GMP and other management methods into actual production and processing. In 2009, nine kinds of organic vegetables such as cabbage, cabbage, white radish, tomato, cabbage, cucumber, and other products were certified. Vegetables in the production base strictly complied with the requirements for organic vegetable production, continued to enrich organic vegetable varieties, and expanded organic vegetable production bases. 

Hot Products

Yellow Inside Fresh Chinese Cabbage For Frying / Simmering / Mixing Fresh Chinese Cabbage Advantages ...
Healthy Organic Napa Cabbage / Slim Figure Chinese Green Cabbage Organic Napa Cabbage Introduction ...
Agricultural Clean Fresh Chinese Cabbage Very Low In Calories 1kg / Per Preservation method It is ...
Green Outside Small Head Cabbage , Chinese Napa Cabbage Japan Standard Small Head Cabbage Introducti...
No Pesticide Fresh Chinese Cabbage Grows In Village Without Pollution Fresh Chinese Cabbage ...
Delicious Chinese Manufactured Cabbage , Cruciferous Chinese Flowering Cabbage Chinese Manufactured ...