Product Line: Hydraulic Filters
INDUSTRY CHOICE FOR PERFORMANCE, QUALITY AND VALUE
Reliable high performance elements that you can rely on to meet
your critical filtration requirements. State-of-the-art automated
production facilities combined with leading edge media selection
provides products that protect your systems at a price that is very
competitive by all industry standards. Products are manufactured up
to 40" long with pleat heights to 2". Our strength is in removal
ratings of 1 to 25 micron with Beta values exceeding 200.
Fox Filtration's hydraulic filters combine the following benefits:
- Absolute [ > 200] performance for ranges from 0.5 thru 25 micron
- High dirt holding capacity
- Collapse Ratings to 3,000 psig per ISO 2941
- Interchange with over 10,000 elements
- Individual Packaging
- Temperature Range: -45F to 225F. -20F to 225F with fluorocarbon
- Hardware Material: Corrosion protected metal end caps and core
- Filter Media: Inert micro-glass fibers impregnated and bonded with
stable resin, supported upstream and downstream
- Filter Replacements For All Brands of Industrial Hydraulic and
Lubrication Filter Elements
Replacements for the following brands:
An expanded list of brands crossed is also available.
MICHIGAN FLUID POWER
Need a specially designed filter?
We design and manufacture cartridges for many Original Equipment
Manufacturers and for a wide number of applications. Our years of
experience enable us to offer a custom designed filter to meet your
most stringent requirements. Learn more...