CZB5C 65A 48V Forklift Battery Charger Automatic Silicon-Controlled
Model: CZB5C 48V/65A
Phase: Three Phases
CZB5C Series Intelligent Charger is the organic combination of
leakage transformer, technology of Silicon-controlled rectifier and
Microcomputer Control. This device could optimize Wsa+Pulse
charging characteristic curve. As charge voltage of battery
increases, charge current decreases automatically.
Pulse charge would be performed before gas emissions or in late
stage of recharge. On the premise of guarantee adequate battery
power, this device would lower greatly internal temperature
and reduce gas emissions of battery, prolong the life of battery
effectively and raise the charging
The whole product has simple structure, convenient operation,
complete functions and high efficiency.
This device would be applicable to recharge of lead-acid batteries
which could be used in
various electric vehicle such as power pallet trucks, fork-lift
truck, lift truck, electronic tour bus.
- Three-phase AC(3/PE) input power voltage.
|Specification||Input current A||Input power kVA|
|Battery parameters||outline dimension mm|
| || || || || || || || || || |
- The Voltage and current double closed-loop framework is applied in
the PID control technology. This device can achieve dynamic
tracking and automatic adjustment of charge parameters.
- Nixie tube would display charger parameters such as battery
voltage, charge current, capacity and recharged time. It could als
show the code of charging curve and fault. High-intensity LED lamp
would indicate running state of this charging unit.
- Functions of automatic detection, delaying and soft-start, Function
of temperature compensation. The voltage of tipping point of gas
emission would change with the temperature.
- Tis device could also record data as the end of recharge for 30
- Protection and alarm functions of open crcuit, reverse connection,
over load and short circuit breakdown.
- Protection and alarm functions of overheat fault of transformer and
- Equalization charge could ensure caacity consistency of battery
packs, function of automatic initial charge, function of