One-way Degassing Valve Side Gusset Expresso Coffee Bean Packaging
- At East West Packaging (EWP), the popular types of coffee packaging
bags are block bottom pouch, side gusset pouch and stand up pouch.
- EWP provides mature solutions on coffee packaging bags. We will
help you choose the right material to keep your coffee beans fresh
and flavorful. Degassing valve is also a key application to protect
the oxygen come into the bags and help carbon dioxide escape from
- EWP not only offers customized coffee packaing bags, but also
supply a large variety of stock coffee pouches in various styles,
colors and sizes. Contact us to learn more.
- Various other applications
- Side Gusseted Pouch / Quad Seal Gusseted Pouch
- Stand Up Pouch
- Flat Bottom Pouch
- Kraft Paper Pouch
Per customer’s packaging needs.
Popular Structures for Coffee Bags: PET/ALU/LLDPE, PET/VMPET/LLDPE,
KRAFT/ALU/LLDPE and more.
Fully customized as per customers’ needs.
If you don’t know the size, let us help you.
|BOTTOM GUSSET SEALS|
o K-seal: Angled bottom corner seal o Doyen seal: rounded bottom seal
o Zipper for reclosure
o Tin Tie for reclosure
o Degassing Valve
o Glossy finish
o Matte finish
o Glossy printing with spot matte finish
Rotogravure printing up to 10 colors using food-grade inks which
comply with Japan, EU and US requirements
* Digital printing: No Minimum Orders / No Cylinder Charges / No
Located in Shanghai, East West Packaging has over 10 years’
experience in serving global customers with our trouble-free
product quality and customer service.
At East West Packaging, we are proud to produce a wide range of
laminated packaging bags that suit your unique packaging needs:
- Common Production Capabilities: Stand Up Pouch / Flat Bottom Pouch / Side Gusset Pouch / Flat
Pouch / Spout Pouch / Laminated Packaging Film Rolls / Aluminum
- Featured Production Capabilities: Biodegradable Pouch / Child Resistant Pouch / Kraft Paper Pouch /
Rice Paper Pouch.
- Specialized Applications: Coffee Bean Packaging Bags, Pet Food Pouches, Snack Food Pouches,
and many other industries.
- Printing Features: Gravure Printing / Matte Finish with Spot Glossy Print /
Eco-friendly Direct Printing on Paper / 0 MOQ Digital Printing /
Silk Printing / Gold Stamping
- Accessory Options: Zipper / Pull Zipper / Tin Tie / Spout / Degassing Valve
WHY CHOOSE EAST WEST PACKAGING?
10 Years' Dedication to Flexible Packaging, Consistency to Quality
- NO MOQ, MAX FLEXIBILITY - 1000+ customized projects in 10+ years, rotogravure &
- STOCK INVENTORY - 200+ SKUs stock pouches, ready to ship in 7 business days!
- R&D INNOVATION - Continous dedication in developing new products to help you
lead the market
- COMMITMENT TO SAFETY - Certified raw materials and facilities to meet all types of food
- CONSISTENCY IN QUALITY - Quality assurance from process to products
- 0 TROUBLE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - By working with our service-oriented team, you always feel a
sense of security
Q: Are you a manufacturer of flexible packaging pouches?
A: Yes, our factory is located in Shanghai, China. Welcome to visit
Q: How can I get a quickest quotation from you if I would like to go
for a customized job?
A: To get a precise quotation from us, please try your best to
provide as much details as possible. We need information including
If you have no idea about materials, just let us know what’s the
target use of the bags and we will recommend you the best material
If you have no idea about printing colors, just send your graphic
designs over and we will analyze for you!
Q: What are the normal minimum quantities required for custom
A: There’s no MOQ of our customized pouches. At EWP, we offer
flexible solutions to meet all sizes of orders.
Q: What type of printing technology is used for custom printed bags?
And what is the maximum number of colors can you print?
A: We apply rotogravure printing and digital printing to meet
different needs. And we can print up to 10 colors including CMYK
colors, spot colors and matte ink.
Q: How long it will take to get the order completed?
A: Generally it takes 7 working days for stock pouches and 14 working
days for customized pouches.
Q: Can I get some samples?
A: Sure. In fact, we strongly recommend that the customers try our
bags before order. We offer free samples with freight collect.
Q: Do you sell to distributors?
A: We are continuously doing business with distributors throughout
the US, Canada and Europe.