LC Mechanical Variable Attenuator, MVOA Attenuator 0-30dB LC/PC VOA Attenuator
LC Mechanical variable optical attenuator is generally used in optical measurement. In the when
measure optical receiver sensitivity, usually place in the optical receiver input to adjust receiving
light power. It is in the middle of fiber connector, suitable for all kinds of fibre optic connector with
all high performance of connectors.
When use optical attenuator, please keep the environment clean and dry, put on the dust cap
when not in use, handle with care, strictly forbid collision.
(1) to control the power level: the output power of the vibration control in microwave super heterodyne
receiver, to get the best noise coefficient and frequency conversion loss, then get the best reception.
In the microwave receiver, automatic gain control, improve dynamic range.
(2) decoupling components: as to the coupling element between the oscillator and the load.
(3) the relative standard: as a comparison of the relative standard of power level.
(4) jump attenuator in radar anti jamming: it is a variable attenuator whose attenuation value
can mutate,usually without introducing attenuation, encountered outside interference, a sudden
increase in attenuation.
- Made of attenuation optical fiber, excellent performance
- Simple structure, compact size, easy to install
- Stable performance, high reliability
- Suitable for 1260 ~ 1650nm wide wavelength
- Low PDL
- Attenuation 1dB to 30dB
- Compact size, light weight
- Low reflection loss
- High power tolerance,long-term stability
- Independent of the wavelength effect
- Precisely control attenuation range
- Simple operation
- Meet the GR910
- EDFA power amplifier
- The power balance in the system
- Optical add-drop multiplexer in the optical power regulator
1310, 1550, 1240, 1600
-40 ~ +75
-40 ~ +85
Polarization Dependent Loss(dB)
Relative humidity (%)
ST MVOA attenuator, metal 0-30dB variable adjustable fiber optic
SC/PC, SC/APC MVOA attenuator, metal 0-30dB Mechanical
adjustable fiber optic attenuator