CE Certified Excavator Rotating Log Grab For Komatsu PC250 PC300
The wood grapple easily grabs objects and refuses using the
excavator curl cylinder. No additional hydraulics is needed to
operate the grapple. It is easy to install and easy to operate just
using the hydraulics that are already on the machine. It has a 3 x
2 tine design which makes it quick and effective in sorting and
sifting through waste and debris.
1. Wear resistant special solid steel is used and no extra
reinforcement is requirement.
2. Special designed swing bearing for durability and big cylinder
for more power.
3. Hydraulic log grapple is capable 360 degree rotating to
guarantee precise position. It's driven by double cylinder. It has
a fortified structure and takes short time in opening and closing.
4. The wide opening with light weight , not only outstanding
performance in handing the iron bar but also maximize the operation
efficiency with light weight.
5. Unlimited clockwise and anti-clockwise 360 rotatable.
6. Check valve is embedded for better safety shock value enclosed
for better safety from damage.
7. Flexible choices depending on different job environment
8. Operator can control the rotating speed.
|Max Jaw Opening||M/m||1000||1400||1800||2300||2500||2500||2700|
|Set Up Pressure||Kg/m²||170||180||190||200||210||250||250|
1. 24 Hours after-sales service to answer all your questions .
2. Your inquiry will be replied in 12 hours during workdays.
3. Professional technical team with rich experience always at your
4. OEM and ODM Service available. Customized all kinds of excavator
5. Warranty: 14 months long warranty, beyond the warranty period,
all spare parts will be offered to you with our cost price.
6. Welcome to visit our workshop, We will try our best to meet your
1. Is your company a manufacturer?
Yes, JISAN company is a professional manufacture and
our workshop covers more than 50000 square meters.
2. Can your company supply sample?
3 Can your company customized products?
Yes, we can customized excavator attachmens according
to different working sites and excavator models.