Aluminum Door Frames
The Envirowall aluminum door frame system is designed for use in
both demountable and standard drywall partitions. It is cost
competitive to both hollow metal and wood door frame systems and
offers the added benefit of being pre-finished.Frame installation
is done after the demountable or drywall partitions have been
completed thereby minimizing the risk of product damage. ENVIROWALL
offers its aluminum frames in 3 throat sizes: 3-1/2", 4-5/8" and
Significant performance features of the Envirowall aluminum door
frame system include:
- Steel plate hinge reinforcement each individual hinge is backed by
a steel plate. This feature allows the hanging of solid core or
wide oversized doors with no future performance failures.
- Factory mounted hinges an added benefit for installing contractors.
Frames can be installed faster and doors ordered pre-mortised and
pre-machined to match.
- One piece sidelite headers door frame with sidelite kits have a one
piece header providing a sturdy and fast installation.
- Glazing components the Envirowall glazing components offer more
design flexibility than competing systems. The designer can create
small or irregular shaped windows with no resulting on site
fabrication issues. The two part Envirowall glazing bead also
allows glass to be installed more tightly” to finished opening.
- Product Data Sheet
- Master Specifications Sheet
- CAD Files