- General instruction of epoxy/polyester powder coating is based on
epoxy and polyester resin-based material obtained, which provides a
variety of colors, as compared with pure epoxy powder has good heat
resistance and light resistance
- Application: typical applicable to those where a tough decorative
finish is desirable such as domestic appliances and office
furniture, also applicable to a variety of equipment, pipes, pipe
fittings and other requirements of corrosion coating.
- Variety gloss and color: high gloss (Above 85º), semi gloss
(10~85º)and no gloss (below 10º), gloss and color of product is
made according to clients requirement.
- Curing Condition: Standard curing and lower temperature curing is
- Surface: Various kinds of art texture products are available, such
as sandy, wrinkle, hammer tone, metal effect, etc.
- Storage: The product has a shelf life of 24 months stored in
ventilated dry and clean room with the temperature below 25°C.
- Package: A)Inner packing: plastic bag
B)Outer packing: paper carton
D)Carton dimension: 38*28*30cm
Technical of Epoxy/Polyester Powder Coating
Test Standard or Method
Adhesion(Planning grid method)
> 500 hours
> 1000 hours
100°C/24 hours (white)
Paul Light character (best) :
1, The above test use cold-rolled steel(thichness:0.8mm) to remove
rust,oil. Film thickness: 50-70um.
2, All the indicators of film features will be down lightly
depending on reducing of luster.
The above performance index may slightly vary with the variation of
the product types and artistic effects.
The product tends to chalk and fade, although protective properties
remain unchanged. Outdoor use is not recommended.
Health and Safety
Although it is non-toxic products, the operator should wear mask
and glass to prevent inhaling dust. Don't contact with this powder
in long time.