Wear Resistence DIN1.7225 / SAE4140 / GB42CrMo, JIS SCM440,
Alloy Forged Steel Rings / Plates
1.DIN1.7225/SAE4140/GB42CrMo,JIS SCM440 alloy steel plate
2.Hot rolled or forged condition, annealing or harden, black or milled surface
- Annealing : heat to 840-860°c, keep 2H, furnace cold, hardness≤217HBS
- High temperature tempering : heat to 680-700°c, air cold, hardness ≤217HBS
- Normalization: heating to 840 to 880 ° C, maintenance, furnace cooling to 600 ° C, then in air.
- Stress relieving: after rough heat to 500 ° C, maintenance raff. In oven to 400 ° C, then in air.
- Hardening: preheating from 600 to 650 ° C austenitizing at 840 to 880 ° C, quenching in oil.
- Tempering: heating to 550 - 650 ° C and maintenance regime, again depending on the
- mechanica properties
5.Hot rolled technology:EAF+LF+VD
Forged technology: EAF+LF+VD+ESR+Forging +Q T + Machined surface
6.Ultrasonic test standard: SPE1921-GR3, CLASS C/C or D/D
7.Production leadtime: 7~10 days
8. Chemical composition:
9.Compared grades(based on usage):
- General service industries (petroleum, food, chemical, paper, fertilizer, Fabric, aviation and
- Fluid, gas and oil transport
- Pressure and heat transmission
- Construction and ornament
- Boiler heat exchangers
Hot rolled condition
ChangGang,Fushui, TianGong steel
Local mill with 6000tons fluid forged machine
- Good purity and homogeneity.
- Good machinability(Roughing, grinding and drilling).
- Good dimensional stability during heat treatment.
- Excellent preparation for nitriding, both ionic and gaseous,
induction hardening to increase the mechanical properties.
- Competitive price
- Fast production leadtime
- All the material are inspected with 3 times to meet the highly