jacketed cooking kettle
1. According to Structure: Tilting Jacketed Kettle and Vertical
2. According to Heating: Electric Heating Jacketed Kettle, Steam
Heating Jacketed Kettle and Gas Heating Jacketed Kettle
3. According to Process Need: Jacketed Kettle with Agitating and
Jacketed Kettle without Agitating
Tilting Jacketed Kettle is mainly composed of pot and tilting
frame; and the pot is the double layer structure formed by inside
and outside spherical pot; middle layer can add steam or thermal
oil to heat.
a) Common Jacketed Kettle Stainless steel inner
pot(SUS304/SUS316L), carbon steel outer pot (Q235-B) treated with
b) All Stainless Steel Jacketed Kettle The whole machine is made of
stainless steel (SUS304/SUS316L)
1. Be widely applied in food processing such as candy, medicine,
dairy, alcohol, cake, sweetmeat, beverage, can, etc.
2. Can be used to boil soup, cook, stew and porridge in some large
restaurants and canteens. It is considered to be the ideal
equipment in the area of improving quality, shortening the time and
improving working conditions.
1, Full burning, smokeless,dust-free, little carbon, and no
2, Flame temperature can be regulated optionally, highest
temperature 300 °C or so.
3, Reasonable structure and convenient operation.
4, Energy saving, fierce fire, thermal efficiency is increased by
25% or so compared with similar products.
5, Fuel: liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), pipe coal gas, natural gas,
and oil is strictly prohibited.
6, Gas consumption: about 20% lower than the similar products
Depth of Pot(mm)
≤0.09Mpa/0.25Mpa/0.5Mpa(can be adapted according to customers’
36 r/min(can be adapted according to customers’ requirement)
Scraping edge stirring power(Kw)
1. Working pressure in the middle layer ≤0.09Mpa, also, this can be
adapted according to customers’ requirement.
2. The process parameters that need provided when choosing the
Jacketed Kettle: the nature of material, working pressure,
temperature, specific requirements, etc.
1. File support: the structural size drawing of the device (PDF)
and instructions are available.
2. Required by operated function, the following criteria are
adopted to design, manufacture and test
A. << Standards for quality control of pharmaceutical
production (Revised 1998)>> terms of Chapter IV 31-37;
B. << The Steel Pressure Vessel (GB150-1998)>>;
C. << The Steel Welding Normal Pressure Vessel (JB/T
D. << Food Machinery Safety and Heath (GB