Stackable Bluetooth Shield V2.1 with compatible IFAT - 32, Leaf
Arduino Stackable Bluetooth Module is a serial port Bluetooth
module (Master/Slave) breakout board. You can choose ARDUINO's
Digital PIN D0->D7 as Software UART to communicate with
Bluetooth Shield(and D0,D1 also is Hardware UART).
Serial port Bluetooth module is fully qualified Bluetooth
V2.0+EDR(Enhanced Data Rate) 3Mbps Modulation with complete 2.4GHz
radio transceiver and baseband. It uses CSR Bluecore 04-External
single chip Bluetooth system with CMOS technology and with
AFH(Adaptive Frequency Hopping Feature). Hope it will simplify your
overall design/development cycle.
And now, we provide HC-05, which could be setting to Master or
Slave by user.
Note:Only between master device and slave device can be paired with
each other. Between Master and Master devices or Slave and Slave
devices can't be paired each other. The Slave mode could be paired
with PDA, PC etc.
1) Arduino compatible.
2) Typical -80dBm sensitivity.
3) Up to +4dBm RF transmit power.
4) Fully Qualified Bluetooth V2.0+EDR 3Mbps Modulation.
5) Low Power Operation.
6) PIO control.
7) UART interface with programmable baud rate.
8) Integrated PCB antenna.
1) Default Baud rate: 38400, Data bits:8, Stop bit:1,Parity:No
2) Supported baud rate:
3) Status instruction port PIO1: low-disconnected,
4) Auto-connect the last device on power as default.
5) Permit matched device connect by default.
6) Default PINCODE:”1234”.
7) Auto-reconnect in 30 min when disconnected as a result of beyond
the range of connection.
As a Wireless Serial Port for Arduino and other MCUs
Zip Document List :
2):Schmatic and PCB size