Technical Breakthroughs of JINPAT Pan Cake Slip Ring
When a whole-structure pan cake can not meet your requirements any
more, JINPAT provides separate pan cake slip ring for you. Separate
pan cake slip ring is characterized by thinner thickness, smaller
volume and lighter weight. Small and exquisite structure is needed
by industrial production all the time, and the key of pan cake slip
ring is how to make it more exquisite and perfect. JINPAT
researching center overcame technical difficulties and acquired new
technical breakthroughs by years.
The 38.10mm unobstructed through-bore provides routing space for
hydraulics, pneumatics or a concentric shaft mount. The LPK038 Pan
Cake Slip Ring uses advanced fiber brush technology which offers
several advantages over conventional slip ring contacts including
multiple points of contact per brush bundle, low contact force per
fiber and low contact wear rates. In addition, fiber brushes do not
require lubrication and produce virtually no wear debris. The
LPTK038 features field serviceable brush blocks.
- Adopting advanced contact structure ensures ultra low contact
resistance, lowest rotary torque and ultra long life time
- Transmitting current, signal, gigabit Ethernet, USB, Canbus, and
- Life time over hundred millions revolutions
- Customizable according to requirements of users
- 18.00mm length
- Compact 157mm outside diameter
- Modular design - a single module can have: one 50 amps ring; two 30
amps rings; one, two or three 10 amps rings or six 5 amps signals
- Up to 20-50 amps circuits
- Steel bearings and machined shaft and housing for harsh environment
- Collar mounting is standard; flange mounting is optional
- Various lead exits are available
- Silver plated rings are standard. Gold plated optional.
- Continuous 360°rotation of power or data signals
- Sealed unit
◆ Transfers control and data signals
◆ Fiber brush technology provides maintenance-free operation (no
◆ Modular design meets special requirements through off-the-shelf
◆ Customized configurations for your application
◆ Packaging / wrapping machinery
◆ Semiconductor handling systems
◆ Industrial machinery
◆ Exhibit Display machinery
◆ Medical equipment
◆ Rotary index tables
◆ Process control equipment
◆ Emergency lighting, robotics palletizing machines,
◆ Heavy equipment turrets or cable reels
◆ Placement of custom circuitry directly onto the unit
◆ Custom mechanical integration features
◆ Addition of special components
◆ Inclusion of coax and miniature data bus cables
60%RH or higher
380VAC/DC or higher
10A per circuit
≥1000V@50Hz between each circuit
Lead Wire Size
Lead Wire Length
Standard 300mm (11.811inch)
≤0.12 g·m (for reference )
IP54 or higher
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is Jinpat?
We are leading manufacturer specialized in many types and
appliaction of Sliprings.
2. What do we do?
We focus on developing ,designing ,manufacturing high quality
sliprings, and offer various solutions for rotating systems.
3. How long have we been in the business?
Jinpat established slip rings business since 1996 , we have
thousands of customers accepted our products or services.
JINPAT has the right solutions for you.
4. What is our ability and production capacity?
Our factory area is more than 50,000 square feet,which includes
advanced production line,R&D center and Testing Laboratory.
We offer standard model and customised solutions for various
application . The factory is equiped with advance testing
5. What is Jinpat advantages?
We offer flexible solutions for different customers; promt
6. Why choose Jinpat product?
We are ISO9001 certified company with stricgent quality control
- Most of our test equipment are best advanced .
- Long life product span .
- We offer competive price with reliability.
7. Whom with us?
We are coopearting and growing with customers in difference
industries. Our expertise meet various requirements and standards
as well as in military specification.
8. How long is your delivery time?
1 week ARO for standards.
9. What is the caution while slip ring is installed?
Please see "Installation guide".
10. What signals could be transferred? Is Multi-signal capable?
It is very wide, such as USB, RS232, RS485, thermocouple, Ethernet,
Servo, H1M1, video etc.
11. What is the voltage & current range of the slip ring?
Normally, It is mV ~600V & 0~3000A.
12. What is the through bore slip ring ID range?
5mm.to 500mm. Could be customized.
13. Is 500rpm your highest working speed?
No, our R&D engineers could design slip rings according to your
special requirements, and the working speed could be high up to
The operating life of the unit depends upon temperature, rotation
speed and environment.
Contact us on wire color codes
We can not display more information on the website for sake of
keeping trade secrets. Please send your request for more solutions
to us via email.
Contact us with your special needs.