1.fatigue testing machine used for the dynamic and static mechanics
performance tests to material.
2.double columns,load cell
PLS Dynamic Hydraulic Servo Tensile Compression Low cycle Fatigue
PLS series dynamic and static Electro-hydraulic servo testing
machine is produced according to the dynamic servo test technology,
and utilizes the design methods of unitization, standardization and
modularization, which enhance the stability and reliability of the
system. The machine is mainly used for the dynamic and static
mechanics performance tests to material and parts, equipped with
corresponding accessories, it can do tensile, compression, low
cycle and high cycle, crack growth tests and other mechanics tests
for various kinds of materials, and it widely used in the fields of
aviation and aerospace, ship-making and military industries.
1. The load frame is double columns framework structure, and the
servo linear actuator is at the bottom.
2. The crosshead elevating by hydraulic force, pre-tensile stress
clamping and hydraulic loosening guarantee the stability and
reliability of the test and meanwhile guarantee the crosshead
locked during non-test status.
3. Shape of the crosshead has the feeling of three dimensions and
4. Surface of double columns is plated with chrome, which make it
looks good as well as anti-abrasive.
5. Servo linear actuator is at the bottom, in which there is a LVDT
displacement transducer, out of which there is a servo valve, and
equipped with a precise filter and accumulator to constitute a
6. Servo valve is the special high response two grades servo valve,
and the frequency curve is as follows.
7. Applied NCA series linear actuator with the features of lower
damp, high response, long life and big clearance design;
8. The seal parts of servo linear actuator adopt the special high
–speed seal parts.
9. Equipped with high precious load cell
±1.0% of reading
±1.0%FS of each file
±1.0% of reading
Range of frequency(Hz)
Stroke of piston(mm)
Distance between columns (mm)
Distance between grips