Product name: Barcelona Chair and Ottoman
1. Reproduction of the top famous classics design.Barcelona Chair and Ottoman chair by Luwig Mies van der rohe. Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, along
with Walter Gropius and Le Corbusier, is widely regarded as one of
the pioneering masters of modern architecture. Mies, like many of
his post World War I contemporaries, sought to establish a new
architectural style that could represent modern times just as
Classical and Gothic did for their own eras. He created an
influential 20th century architectural style, stated with extreme
clarity and simplicity.
2. Solid stainless steel 3cm wide flat steel frame.
3. Frame thickness 10mm or 12mm for chioce.
4. Full grain certified Italian leather; full compliant with UK and
EU standards, and top quality workmanship.
5. Available colors: red, white, black and dark brown, other colors
will require quantity.
6. High density foam cushions upholstered by short
7. leather belts with buttons attached to the frame.
8. Add elegance to any living area of your home with this exotic
yet comfortable "All Weather" living collection.