Forged NPT Threaded Pipe Fittings ASTM A182 F304, F316L, F317L,
F51, F53 ASME/ANSI B16.11 BS3799
Kaysuns Forged Fittings are available for 3000lbs to 9000lbs,
Socket Weld as well as Threaded End - NPT, PT or other types.
mainly in stainless steel 304/304L & 316/316L from 1/2"
(DN15) up to 4" (DN100). Other various grades and dimensions such
as 304H, 309S, 309H, 310S, 310H, 316TI, 316H, 316LN, 317, 317L,
321, 321H, F11, F22, F91, 347, 347H, 904L are available too.
Introduction of Pipe Thread:
Threaded Fittings is screw connected steel pipe fittings, it is a
kind of high pressure forged fittings. Kaysuns provide threaded
fittings with NPT, ISO, BSP pipe thread in stainless steel, duplex
steel, alloy steel etc.
There are currently three types of pipe thread for piping works:
- Tooth profile angle is 55°, taper 1: 16, internal thread type: Rp,
Rc, outer thread is R. The thread of Rp-R is widely used in
- ISO228 is non-threaded sealed pipe thread. It's parallel for the
internal and outer thread. The tooth profile angle is 55°.
- ANSI 1.20.1 is thread sealed pipe thread. The tooth profile angel
is 60°, internal and outer thread are taper 1:16. It is used widely
in high pressure fittings and high temperature fittings. Threaded
fittings in ASME B16.11 is NPT thread.
|Product:||Elbow(90°,45°), Tee, Full coupling, Half coupling, Boss, Reducing
coupling, Cap, Hexagon head male plug, Hexagon busing, Reducing
Hexagon nipple, Hexagon nipple, Hexagonal nut, Nipple, Union,
Street 90°elbow, 180°Returns elbow etc.|
|Dimension Range:||1/2” to 4” (DN15 ~DN100)|
- Stainless Steel: ASTM A182 F304, F304L, F304/304L, F316, F316L, F316/FP316L, F317L,
F321, F321H, F347, F347H, F51(Duplex Steel), N08904etc.
- Nickel-based Alloy: Monel 400,Inconel 600,Incoloy 800/H,Alloy 20,Hastelloy
C276,C22,B2, Cu70Ni30,Cu90Ni10,Titanium etc.
- Alloy Steel: ASTM A105, ASTM A182 F11, F12, F22, F5, F91, A350 LF2,LF3, A694
F42, F46, F48, F50, F52,
|Standards:||ANSI B16.11, BS3799, JIS B2316, GB/T14383, MSS SP-83, MSS SP-79
- Oil and Gas Pipeline
- Paper Mill
- Chemical Engineering
- Machinery Manufacturing
* For more information about threaded fittings, please contact us.