Automatic Plastic pe pp sheet extrusion machine for PP, PS,
Plastic sheet production line adopts different screw designs and
mechanical configurations to be suitable for manufacturing a
variety of plastic sheet (eg:PVC,PP,PE,PS,PET,ABS,PMMA,etc.)
- Production in single or multilayer format.
- Excellent transparency and aging resistance.
- Thickness: 0.2 to 10 mm
- Capacity: 300-450 kg/h
- Capacity: 300 ~ 450kg/h.
- Width: 300 ~ 2200 mm.
- Heat resistance
- The impact resistance is higher than ordinary glass.
- USES: printing, vacuum molding, stationery, packaging, medicine,
- Flame retardant
- Screw special design, precision temperature control system, good
plasticization, high yield, extrusion stability.
- Sheet extruder contains screws and tubes made of suitable nitride
steel and hard chrome alloy, with long service life.
- The screw is driven by ac motor and is connected by a suitable
- All the areas are equipped with a cooling blower on the barrel.
- The circulating water jacket is set in the feeding area.
|Name||Sheet die & plate die|
|Usage for products||Widely used in producing all kinds of plastic sheet and plates,
such as PP, PS, PE
,HIPS,PC,PMMA,ABS,PET,EVA,TPU,PETG,APET,LDPE,HDPE,PVC single and
multi-layer sheet or plates etc;|
|PE battery isolation board;|
|PP + starch degradation sheet;|
|Micro foaming sheet, etc.|
|Product thickness||0.15mm-12.0 mm|
|Application||Products are widely used in various packaging; stationery,
printing, pharmaceutical, building, decoration, advertising,
transportation, industrial applications and so on.|
|Characters||Sheet dies without restrictor bars are used for product thickness
ranges below 2mm). dies with restrictor bars are used when product
thicknesses range both below and above 2mm, or for highly
|When processors require larger lip gaps, a common choice is a die
with a sliding upper lip. A sliding upper lip provides travel of up
to 12.5mm. This design is frequently used when product thickness is
always above 2mm, and materials are thermally stable. Jingwei lip
adjusting system and system are commonly included.|
|Gain the convenience of rapid online lip gap control with fast open
lip adjusting system. Prevent costly down-time for width changes
with fast open system.|
|For dedicated co-extrusion applications with relatively expensive
cap layers, the multi-manifold approach is commonly preferred over
a single manifold die with a feedblock. Accurate flow channel
design uses less of a cap layer, providing a rapid return on
|Heat Voltage||220V or on customer’s request|
|Heating way||Heating bars made of stainless steel from Italy|
|Die material||2738 from Germany or P20|
|Screws||High strength at 12.9 grade|
Lips and surface of flowing: 0.02-0.03(μm),
Other surfaces: 0.03-0.04(μm).
|Installation||On costumer’s request|
Working Flow :
Output Product Show:
- Quick reply and efficient communication
- A professional team of engineers supports research and development.
- A reasonable price
- 2 years warranty
- Timely delivery is our final requirement.
- Update processing and manufacturing progress in time.
- Good quality: lifetime free maintenance.
- Customize according to customer requirement.
Interested in how the machines work in these customers factory ?
contact us now!
Send inquiry Now , we will provide you best business proposal for
you in 24hours!