Applications of CT-C series industrial hot air tray dryer:
1. For drying powder,granule and sliced products in Food,Chemical
and Pharmaceutical industry ;
2. Drying temperature: RT-350 degree C (adjustable)
3. Drying capacity: 60-480 kg/batch
4. GMP design
5. Heat supply can be steam,electricity,hot water,hot oil and
oil/gas fired hot air generator.
Working principle of CT-C series industrial hot air tray dryer:
CT-C series industrial hot air tray dryer is a widely used
convection chamber dryer. Inside the drying chamber trays loaded
with wet material are placed on top of each other in trolleys.
In drying process, the fresh cold air is sucked into the drying
chamber by the circulation fan and flow through the inner placed
steam radiator (or electrical heating tubes) in the air channel to
get required temperature. With the help of air distributor, the hot
air evenly flow through each layer of trays for heat transfer and
carry away the evaporated moisture. Most of the damp air flows back
to the circulation fan for the next drying circulation while part
of the damp air will be exhausted for energy saving.
After drying, open the chamber door and pull out the trolleys for
discharging. The following drawing will show you how it works.
Technical advantages of CT-C series industrial hot air tray dryer:
1. Flexibility in heat source: Our tray dryer can be heated by steam, hot water, electricity,
thermal oil, oil/gas fired hot air generator to obtain different
temperature according to special drying requirements.
2. Uniform drying: With the specially designed air distributor, the hot air flow in
each layer of trays is very uniform.The temperature difference
inside the drying chamber is less than ±2 ℃. Uniform air flow and
temperature results in uniform drying.
3. Flexibility in drying: Standard sized (640×460×45mm) but different types of tray are
valuable to meet different natures of wet materials.
4. Energy saving: Most of the hot air circulates inside the well insulated drying
chamber and only part of it will be exhausted via the exhaust
valve. The proportion of exhaust a