F Type Magnetic induction:
● Can measure the thickness of non-magnetic coating layers on
● Such as: (aluminum, chrome, copper, enamel, rubber, paint) on
magnetic substrate (steel, iron, alloy and magnetic stainless
NF Type Eddy Current:
● Can measure the thickness of non conductive coating layers
covered on nonferrous substrate.
● Such as: (enamel, rubber, paint, vanish, plastic anodic-oxide
layer) covered on nonferrous substrate (aluminum, brass, zinc, tin
and nonmagnetic stainless steel)
* Two measuring methods: magnetic induction (F) and eddy current
* Two measurement mode: Single and Continuous(Notice:Continuous
mode is convenient to measure the coating thickness of curved
objects and tiny objects.)
* Metric/imperial system selectable.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Auto memory of calibration value,and auto recognize the
* Operation process have buzzing reminder,while no buzzing in
* Use “USB data output” and “RS-232 data output” to connect with
* Provide “Bluetooth ™ data output” choice.
* Separate Type can provide several type probe, measure can be more
0-1250um/0-50mil (default range)
Min. radius work piece
F: Convex 1.5mm / Concave 25mm
N: Convex 3mm / Concave 50mm
Min. measuring area
Min. sample thickness
low battery indicator
±1-3%n or ±2.5um
Auto switch off
81g(not including battery)