Automatic Stamping Production Equipment - Roller Feeder, Feed
feeder, Roller punch feeder, Automatic canning machine
The roller feeder is favored by the stamping customers because of
its high efficiency, high precision, no energy consumption, high
cost performance and low failure rate. It is only necessary to
ensure its long-term efficiency and stability during the long-time
high-load stamping and feeding process. Reducing downtime,
inseparable from reasonable maintenance and proper operation, only
careful maintenance, maintenance and daily inspection of the roller
feeder's operating conditions can avoid its failure and maximize
its use value.
1. Note when using the roller feeder:
(1) The actual maximum feeding width of the roller feeder is 10mm minus the existing roller specifications of Jinzhide
(because it has a retaining wheel to avoid biasing), and this range
cannot be exceeded. Otherwise, the feeding accuracy will be
unstable. The delivery distance is not accurate, and even the
roller parts are damaged.
(2) The adjustment of the feed length of the roller feeder should
be slightly longer than the inching test. Before the continuous
feeding of the roller feeder, the inching test is required to
determine the feeding length. When the sewing is inert, the feeding
length will be longer. When the actual continuous production, there
is no brake inertia, the feeding length will become shorter. The
adjustment of the length of the roller feeder should be slightly
longer than the inching test.
(3) When the feed length of the roller feeder changes greatly, the
position of the roller arm needs to be re-adjusted. If the feed
length changes greatly, the angle between the rocker arm and the
tie rod will change. At this time, the pull rod should be rotated
to make the angle between the rocker arm and the pull rod 90
degrees when the press is stopped at the top dead center position,
to avoid the breakage of the rocker arm or the drive shaft.
(4) After replacing the mold, the feed height of the roller feeder
should be re-adjusted. Multiple sets of stamping dies should be
used in the stamping production process, and the mold line heights
of different molds are different. Only when the feeding height of
the feeder and the height of the mold material line are the same,
the feeding can be accurate and smooth.
Correct adjustment method:
1. When the mold line is not much different, adjust the two M14
screws that are fixed on the mounting plate by the roller feeder.
Rotate and adjust the screw to adjust the screw to the required
2. When the mold line differs greatly, the adjustment method is as
follows: if the mold line is very different, the length of the
roller feeder link should be adjusted. Firstly, remove the
connecting rod and the mounting plate, and then fix the roller to
the appropriate height, then Method 1 adjusts, finally adjust the
roller link, and then install the roller in turn.
(5) When the stamping production line is shut down, the punching
machine must be stopped first, and then the flattening machine
should be stopped to avoid insufficient supply of stamping
materials due to premature shutdown of the leveling machine.
(6) When the roller feeder is working, it should always check whether the feeding length and
feeding accuracy are correct, find the problem as soon as possible,
and solve it quickly to avoid affecting the stamping production.
|Max.Coil O.D.(mm)||1200||1200||1200|| |
|Max. Line Speed(m/min)||16-24||16-24||16-24||16-24|
|Work Roll Number(pieces)||upper 6|
|Feed Roll Number(set)||1||1||1||1|
|Power(V)||3 Phase 220V/380V/50HZ|
|tock Thicknees (mm)||Stock Width (mm)|
*1:(Pneumatic):Option in case of pneumatic mandrel expansion is
1. Pre-Sales Service:We have professional designers to meet the
different requirement of our customers.
2. After-Sales service:We have an efficient team to meet 24*7 all
3. Full-Service:Actively cooperate with customers to deal with
problems in equipment using.
4. Engineers can provide service machinery overseas.