Freeze Dried Mulberry Fruit Powder / Mulberry Fruit Powder in
Pink Powder for Beverage
|Product Name||Mulberry Fruit Powder|
|Latin Name||Morus Alba L.|
|Parts of Extraction||Fruit|
|Color||Fine light pink powder|
|Package||25kg/fiber drum( 40cmX50cm) or as your request|
|Storage||Store in cool and dry places, keep away from strong light.|
|Shelf life||2 years when properly stored.|
No added sweeteners and No preservatives
What is mulberry fruit powder?
Mulberry fruit Powder is derived entirely from fresh mulberry
fruit, ensuring that is of the absolute highest quality and purity
– delivering more nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
Mulberry fruit Powder is manufactured when fresh Mulberry fruits
are squeezed and then spray drying into a fine powder. This ensures
that all the goodness of the Mulberry fruit is retained and results
in a super-concentrated powder form of this nutritious fruit.
Mulberry fruit powder has a slightly tart and sweet fruity flavor.
It can be added to a wide variety of dishes to give them an extra
kick: salads, meats, guacamole, gravy, smoothies, yogurt, cereal,
and desserts, to name a few.
- Supporting a healthy immune system response
- May support healthy vision
- Supporting healthy appetite
- May support healthy digestion and assimilation
- Supporting healthy lipid levels
- May support healthy liver and kidney function
- Supports healthy sleep habits
- May support healthy circulation
- Supports a healthy inflammation response
Constituents of Mulberry include:
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Copper,
- Vitamins: Vitamin C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin
B-6, Folate, Choline, Vitamin A (RAE), Beta and Alpha carotene,
Vitamin A (IU), Lutein & Zeaxanthin, Vitamin E, Vitamin K
- Amino Acids: Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, GABA
- Phytochemicals: Alkaloids, Polyphenols, Flavonoids, Anthocyanins, Resveratrol,
Oxyresveratrol, Cyanidin-3-O-β-glucoside (Cy-3-glu),
Cyanidin-3-O-β-rutinoside (Cy-3-rut), Rutin
- Bioflavonoid: Rutin, Moracetin, Quercetin-3-Triglucoside, Isoquercitrin
- Volatile Oil Contains: Acetic acid, Propionic Acid, Butyric acid, Isabutanoic acid,
Valeric acid, Isovaleric acid, Hexanoic acid, Isohexanoic acid,
Methyl Salicylate, Guaiacol, Phenol, Eugenol
- Alkaloids: Trigonelline, Choline, Adenine
This product is 100% natural and minimally processed:
Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch.