Introduction to Quality Control
There are two main aspects to quality of garment.
· Design Quality: It is concerned with materials, fit and
· Manufacturing Quality: Manufacturing quality is concerned with
degree to which the garment produced
agrees with the sample or specifications.
Who decides the quality level - The consumer of the number of the
public who buys a garment from a retail
shop also influences the quality requirements. In many cases this
can be negative.i.e he does not buy, all
though in the bigger organization where marketing programs are
carried out the consumer can effect the design quality.
In the majority of cases the customer decides the acceptable levels
of quality both from design and
manufacturing aspects. The customer may be a professional buyer for
a large wholesale or retail organization
The main objective of quality control is to ensure that goods are
produced to the first customer (Direct Order)
and hopefully to the second customers(Re-order/Alter Order/New
Order) as well.If both customers can be
satisfied then the manufacturer’s products are more likely to be
continued in demand. Satisfactory quality can
only be ensured through( from the manufacturers point of view):
· Knowing the customers needs
· Designing to meet them
· Faultless construction
· Certified performance and safety
· Clear instruction manuals
· Suitable packing
· Prompt delivery
· Feed back of filed experience
Satisfied quality can be ensured from the customers point of view
· Right Product
· Right Quality
· Right Time
· Undamaged Condition
1. Your clothes’ styles can be specific customized based on your
2. Even we can customize printed your own pattern to make your
clothes unique in world!
3. Here you will get the most competetive factory price !
4. No matter you place the sample order or mass order, your actual
clothes’ pictures will always be sent for approval before shipping
5. Any problems regarding the production process will be kept
updated to you timely.
6. Meanwhile, the small order is warmly welcomed!
7. We have got the certificate Oeko-tex 100
1. How do I order and what happens next?
Please write us an email about your demand with detail description,
such as item size, color, design, quantity, packing and special
requirement, then we can help you finish any purchasing task on
2. Do I need to come to your factory to order?
No, you do not need to come here. We can do everything through
email, phone and post. But welcome to visit our office and factory.
3. Can I order samples first and then place the bulk order?
Yes, we understand that customers want samples first, and then need
a sales period to collect orders from their customers. However we
will ask customer for a small deposit of the bulk order. This
deposit will be reimbursed when placing the bulk order. So, samples
are FREE when ordering in bulk. (Good news: some stock items can
ship as free sample, pls contact us for detail.)
4. What is the lead time for samples?
Generally speaking, your ordered samples will be shipped out around
1-2 weeks. For stock item, we can send you immediately.
5. What is the lead time for manufacture?
In general we're able to manufacture orders of a quantity of up to
ten thousand items within 45 days. In case we have fabric in stock,
it will be 15-20 days.
6. Can I put my own label and logo on the products?
Yes, we offer OEM and ODM services
You may send your label design to us and we make them for you or
you send your finished labels to us and we sew on the clothes (free
7. What is the minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
We have wholesales service, for products in stock, MOQ is 1 box,
50-120 pcs depending on items. (Good news: you can order from 1 pc
or 1 lot from our stock items during promotion. Pls contact us for
Regarding OEM service, general minimum order quantity (MOQ) of each
design is 500-1000 pieces per color, depending on fabric stock.
8. How about Color difference?
Due to lighting, monitor and personal understanding of color, color
difference between photo show and actual product is inevitable,
your understanding is highly appreciated. However, we can send you
lapdip for confirmation before bulk production.
Self fabric to serge for cuff.
Elastic at back ankle,1 chian stitch.