5g small jar to 100g large cream glass jar and lotion bottle 100ml
|cream jar and lotion bottle||foundation bottle 120ml serum glass bottle serum glass bottle|
- Lotion bottles come in all different shapes, sizes and forms.
- They are made from many different types of material, most are
either plastic, glass or acrylic containers.
- This is one of the reasons that lotion bottles are incredibly
- Not only that but, the wide variety of choices that are available,
give consumers the option to pick what they prefer.
- Some specific products come in bottles that aren’t well made or
difficult to use. Included below are some of the different options
for storing lotion.
- Some lotions are kept in capped tubes.
- These tubes are usually made from plastic and depending on their
size, can hold quite a bit of lotion.
- glass has an almost zero rate of chemical interaction
- Glass containers are generally much easier to work with.
- Glass cosmetic jars usually feature a wider open mouth, allowing
the user to remove the product either with a finger or with a
- While there are many benefits to chewing glass cosmetic jars, there
are also some drawbacks.
- Glass tends to be slightly more expensive than plastic when it
comes to manufacturing cosmetic containers.
- glass containers for cosmetic products
- We could do any color if you have pantone code
- Printing, labels are available
- one way services from containers with printing, lable to outside
packing paper box, gift box and plastic box.
- OEM Cosmetics Skin care plastic containers
- We offer a wide range of vial designs in capacities ranging from 1
to 60ml in clear and amber glass.
- We produce our vials in standard G.P.I. finishes and are able to
produce in European and American standards to cover all customer
- Our products are produced to industry standard processes and
specifications. All vial packaging is done under environmentally
- We provides a wide range of options for customers using glass
- Whether the need is a re-sort or premium inspection of glass
bottles and vials, or the containers need to be washed, sterilized
or repackaged, Win-Pack has the flexibility to handle these tasks.
- Win-Pack has worked with containers designed to serve the
pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and personal care industries
including high end cosmetic containers, tubular vials, and
pharmaceutical glass for Asian markets.
- Manual inspections are conducted by trained glass inspectors with
an average of 5 years experience.