Vacuum Suction Paper Feeder Corrugated Slitter Machine Electric
Increasing the QTY of shafts of the thin blade slitter scorer
adopted two shafts in front and back of the slitter can minimize
the length of cardboard which is suitable to the common paper
and the small baffle paper. Electric control working
width of the blades and automatic self
locking improve the working efficiency.
Paper delivery department
1. The size adjustment of paper board adopts screw adjusting
mechanism, and one person operates simply and quickly.
2. Convenient and adjustable paper table, better adapt to all kinds
of cardboard, and paper delivery is stable and accurate.
3. High quality rubber seamless belt is adopted for paper feeding,
which has high friction, long service life, low noise, easy
maintenance and high economic benefit.
4. Double tension control, convenient and reliable.
5. The transmission shaft adopts the pattern roller to increase the
friction between the belt and the paper belt so as to ensure the
smooth and high-speed conveying of the cardboard.
1. Before and after cutting, double rubber axles are used to feed
paper at close distance (front and rear rubber axles are 325mm
apart). After pressing, it is easy to form and adjust. It can
separate sheets without pressing. The phenomenon of easy deviation
of back pressure line can be overcome by cutting.
2. Adopt electric adjusting knife pitch, pneumatic automatic
locking, improve the automation of the machine, easy to use, adjust
accurately, save labor and time, reduce labor intensity.
3. Cutting part: Using high quality tungsten steel alloy blade,
sharp blade, long service life, cut out cardboard cut neat, no
fracturing, no burr.
4. Indentation part: adopt five point pressing line, indentation
gap synchronous adjustment. The line is beautiful, no detonating
line, easy to bend.
5. Grinding device adopts two kinds of pneumatic grinding methods,
automatic and manual, which can work while grinding and improve
6. Electrical appliances adopt domestic famous brand or imported
products with reliable performance.
Min. Slitting length
Min. Slitting width
Min. Indentation width
Max. Piling height