Composite Polymer Suspension Insulator
1.The silicone rubber housing of Composite Suspension Insulator was
taken shape by whole injection. It has good hydrophobicity,
hydrophobicity migration and soil resistance, as well as excellent
electrical insulation properties and aging resistance, which could
prevent effectively those accidents of pollution flashover so as to
ensure the safe running of high voltage transmission lines.
2. The modified ECR fiberglass reinforced epoxy resin rod is used
as it has good resistance to high temperature, stess corrosion
& acid attack, as well as fine damping action, high tensile
strength (>1200Mpa) and resistance to creep and fatigue failure,
which effectively ensure the internal insulation quality and
mechanical stength of insulators.
3. End fittings are crimped onto fiberglass rod with voice-operated
displacement type crimper.The insulators with this crimping
technique have high mechanical strength and small dispersion.Taking
the most advanced automatic overall injection moulding technic and
connection method of crimping for production and assembling, and
the whole crimping procedure controlled by computer and the
crimping result monitored by ultrasonic detector to assure each
product is qualified.
1. Gray Silicon Rubber for sheds/ housing
2. Glass-fiber reinforced epoxy resin rod (ECR type) for core Rod
3. Hot Dip Galvanized Forged Steel for Oval Eye, Cast
Iron/steel for Clevis.
1. Rated voltage:132kV
2. Lightning Impulse Withstand Voltage:670KV
3. Power Frequency Withstand Voltage(Wet1 min):330KV
4. Specified Mechanical Load(SML):210 kN
5. Routine Test Load(RTL):105kN
1. Before dispatched, the goods will be performed routine test and
smaple test comply with specified standards. In case damage during
the transportation, each one’s sheds and housing will be checked
thoroughly. Superficial defects of an area greater than 25 mm² (the
total defective area not to exceed 0.2% of the total insulator
surface) or of depth greater than 1mm.
1. All composite insulators are packed in weatherproof containers
in order to protect the products during land, air, and sea
transportation. Several different grades of packaging can be
offered depending on the mode of transport and the expected storage
conditions. The packaging options that we offer are 1) standard
grade/prefabricated packing, 2) economical grade/cardboard carton,
and 3) best grade/closed wooden crate. Since the user best knows
their crate requirements, they should select the option that is
most suited to their needs and include that information in the
purchasing specification. Special packaging arrangements can be
accommodated upon request.
2. Each container is marked with the number of insulators it
contains, the catalog number, the manufacturer’s name, and any
other customer requests.
3. Each packing (wooden cases or crates) attached
specification and certification of products.