Carbon Steel Pipe Shrinking Machine 11KW 52mpa For Seamless Pipe
G400 pipe-shrinking machine for making pipe before done in
1. Type: pipe-shrinking machine
2. Model Number: G800
3. Used in: G800 pipe-shrinking machine is for making pipe before drawing
machine,the material can be any metal.G400 pipe-shrinking
machinecan roll pipe diameter of 16--40mm to 10--35mm.
The technical parameters:
|1||Range of Reduction|
|10 ~ 35||mm|
|2||Diameter of Mother Tube||16 ~ 40||mm|
|4 ~ 6||s|
G400 pipe-shrinking machine operations and processes
1. Take out the mould by rotating it according to arrow
direction, no reverse rotation allowed.
2. Moulds can be changed according to different
3. Head length can be adjusted by middle adjusting rod, loose the
belt wheel screw, adjust the length and fasted the screw
4. Pour in 80% diesel and 20% engine oil, as the oil pump capacity
is big, oil box entrance valve should be fully open, machine valve
fix a little oil is ok.
5. After the umbrella-block wear down and the gap becomes big, you
can put a gasket between umbrella block and the mould, but the
gasket can not be too thick so that machine won't get stuck.
6. The lubrication oil should be changed after it gets dirty.
1,Place the machine on a fixed horizontal surface and the
calibration level, the machine is stable.
2,Check the oil level before use, to keep the hydraulic oil target
position in 1/2 or more.
3,Check the motor rotation, such as rotation error, please adjust
the power wiring.
4,When the state machine automatically, please confirm the accuracy
of the input data.
5,When the machine is operating, safety, the hands, the body, such
as near the action area is prohibited.
6,People must be dedicated machine operation, and the operator
should be able to reach and stand within the scope of the emergency
7,Machine must be grounded.
8,When remove mold, must turn off the power.
9,Please refuel oil regularly.
10,Keep the machine and the environment clean.
11,Not allowed to work in the dust, conductive particles and acids
and other places.
Part of the machine: