DN Series Steel Wire Mesh Spot Welding Machine
AC Water-Cooling Resistance Spot Welding Machine (DN Series)
1. Low Power Consumption
2. Water Cooling
3. Easy To Operate and Maintenance
AC Water-Cooling Spot Welding Machine (DN Series)
1. Transformer is made of copper and epoxy resins with cooling
water and low resistance,low loss and high output, good seismic
performance, high power factor, transformer can be replaced without
charge in five yeas because of quality defects.
2. Microcomputer constant pressure/current controller, three
sections discharging,can control each welding time and welding
current accurately,easy to operate.
3. The upper and lower arms are entire plate and " C " structure,
which make the machine body having good rigidity. The main axis of
the cylinder is designed with big and small axis, fall down fast
and reduce shock. These designd promise the high and steadily
4. Reasonable secondary circuit structure, high quality conductive
material, which reduces circuit impedance greatly and makes sure
high efficiency and saving energy welding.
5. Air storage tank in the front and muffler in the back can reduce
the room for installing air storage tank, make working pressure
more steadily and reduce the noise of echausting gas.
6. The pressure regulator and pressure gauge in the front are
convenient to operate and look more comfortable. Toolbox is
designed by separating electrical box room to place file,
sandpaper, and handle forunloading electrode conveniently.
7. The asymmetric body design is introduced firstly in China. It
has the benefits of compact structure, convenient to transport,
install, and maintain. The disign is more humanizing and
8. It is widely used in hardware, electrical appliances,
automotive, aerospace and other fields of high quality welding
This type of welding machine widely used in hardware manufacturing,
traffic tools, household items, cars. And it can be welded
low-carbon steel, stainless steel, coated steel, non-ferrous metal
wire, sheet, pipe, etc.
|Model||Rated Capacity (KVA)||Input Voltage||Input Current (A)||No-load Voltage(V)||Duty Cycle||Electrode Extension||Welding Thickness (mm)|