White Polyaluminium Chloride For Drinking Water Treatment
Brief Introduction of White Polyaluminium Chloride
- CAS No.:1327-41-9 EINECS
- White Polyaluminium Chloride is also known as high purity without iron white Polyaluminium
chloride, Food-Grade white polyaluminium chloride , compared with other polyaluminium chloride is the highest
- The production process is the most advanced technology of spray
drying method. It’s one kind of white or milk white fine powder,
milk powder is easy to be melt when it is exposed in the air.
Main Application Fields
- Drinking Water Treatment
- Paper Neutral Sizing Agent
- Wastewater Treatment
Solid PAC Index
White or Milk Softer Power
PH value(1% water solution)
Iron content (Fe)%
Arsenic content(As)% ≤
Plambum content(Pb)% ≤
Cadmium content(Cd)% ≤
Hydragyrum content(Hg)% ≤
Hexavalent chromium(Cr+6) ≤
Note:OEM can be provided. More other PAC Low Fe content Low SO42- Not display here,please contact with us.
- Products should be added after it dissolves in water. Dilution
ratio generally : Solid 2%~20% products (in weight percentages)
- Dosage for the product in general : 1~15 grams per ton, the
specific dosage on the basis of the user’s stir and productive test
- The product can not be mixed with other chemicals kept.
- Expiration Date is 2 years; should be stored in airy and dry place.
- The availability won’t be changed after the product is affected by
- Be packed in polypropylene woven bag with plastic liner, 25kg/bag
- High Effect on low temperature
- High Effect on low turbidity
- Dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants.
- Lower Treatment Cost—decrease by 20%-80% fee than other inorganic
- Quick formation of flocculant (especially at low temperature) with
big size and rapid precipitation service life of cellular filter of
- Wide range of pH value (5−9), and can reduce the pH value and
basicity after processing.
- Higher basicity, lower corrosive, easy for operation, and long-term
use of non-occlusion.
- Wide adaptability to the waters at different temperatures and at
Special Features compare with Normal Roller Drying PAC
- AL2O3 Content% is higher.
- Basicity% about 50%,normal is 90%
- Water Insolubles Content% is lower.
- Pure color, it does not contain any other heavy metals except for
AL+, and after the product dissolved in the water, it is no color,
but ordinary PAC(polyaluminium chloride) solution is yellow or
- Lower Fe content.
- Ordinary polyaluminium chloride is made by the natural
precipitation after roller drying.
Polyaluminium Chloride Application Fields
1. Purification of river water, Lake water, reservoir water and
2. Purification of Industrial waste water and Industry recycling
3. Purification of the city sewage treatment.
4. Recycling of waste residue and useful substances in industrial
wastewater, and promote the settlement of pulverized coal’s
sedimentation in the coal washing wastewater, recycling of starch
in the starch industry.