NH4Cl / Ammonium Chloride As A Flux In Preparing Metals , EINECS
235 - 186 - 4
- Product name Industial Grade 99.5% Ammonium Chloride
- Appearance White powder crystal
- Molecular Weight 53.4916
- Molecular Formula NH4Cl
- Melting Point 340-341℃
- Water solubility Soluble
- Cas NO. 12125-02-9
- EINECS NO. 235-186-4
|Items||AC Powder||AC Granular|
|Test result: The products are superior quality|
As a flux in preparing metals to be tin coated,
galvanized or soldered.
Used as the electrolyte in zinc-carbon batteries.
Used to work on oil wells with clay swelling
Ammonium Chloride is used in the textile and leather
industry in dyeing , tanning , textile printing and
to luster cotton.
Other uses include in hair shampoo , in the glue that
bonds plywood , and in cleaning products.
- Packing Net in PP / PE bag.
25kg / bag , one 20'fcl can load 25tons.
Load and unload carefully and protect from package
Prevent the material from rain and insolation.
Store in a cool , dry and ventilated house away from
In the event of a fire , using water , soil or carbon
dioxide fire extinguishing media.
1. Full experience of large numbers containers loading in Chinese
2. Best service after shipment with email.
3. Cargoes together with container sales service available.
4. Raw materials from chinese origin.
5. Cargoes photo before and after loading into container.
6. Fast shipment by reputed shipping line.
7. Packing with pallet as buyer's special request.