Non Flammable Ammonium Chloride Uses In Medicine , Ammonium
Chloride Salt Ph 4.0-5.8
The earliest Ammonium Chloride was invented in 1884 by the German ,
made from ammonia and hydrochloric acid. In order to improve the
utilization rate of raw salt in soda production , China's famous
Chemist Hou Debang successfully created soda and Ammonium Chloride
dual manufacture process in Sichuan in 1943. This laid the
foundation for mass production.
|Items||AC Powder||AC Granule|
|Test result: The products are superior quality.|
- Used as medicine intermediate and phase transfer catalyst.
- Alkylation reaction catalyst ;
- Organic synthesis phase transfer catalyst ;
- Synthetizing polysubstitut.
Net in PP or PE bag.
25kg / bag , one 20'fcl can load 25 tons.
Load and unload carefully and protect from package
In the event of a fire , use water , soil or carbon
dioxide fire extinguishing media.
Store in a cool , dry and ventilated house away from
Avoid handling or transporting together with acidic
or alkaline substances.
Prevent the material from rain and insolation.
1. Full experience of large numbers containers loading in Chinese
2. Fast shipment by reputed shipping line.
3. Cargoes together with container sales service available.
4. Cargoes photo before and after loading into container.
5. Raw materials from chinese origin.
6. Packing with pallet as buyer's special request.
7. Best service after shipment with email.